Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 3

Couple of sentences in English for my power point

Ashkan123 12 / 33 2  
Hi guys, would you be kind enough to helpme with grammar and spell check these 3 sentence and see if there is an error that I should fix

Thank you in advance for all your help

1.Mixed part, contaminated part, damaged thread parts have been found in heat treatment department. 80
percent of the time, non-conformance happen because of mixing. See slide 2

2.The objectives of this regulation are to reduce or eliminate 10% of nonconformance and promote continuous quality
improvement.

3. Plan: Monitoring and inspecting all 5 heat treatment furnaces every week to find and resolve all possible opportunity that
causes parts mixes together. See slide 7 and 8
Askan, it would have been better if you had loaded the complete paragraphs instead of just snippets because of the grammar continuance issues that can arise as the languages switches from yours to another person's. Sometimes, that causes the paragraph to make less sense than the original. Anyway, here's my take on corrections for your sentence portions:

1. ... found in THE heat... non-conformance occurs DUE TO...
2. ... regulation WILL BE to...
3. ... all OF THE 5... possible OPPORTUNITIES that MAY CAUSE PARTS TO MIX...

I am not sure if the corrections will blend with your original voice and presentation style. Use these corrections only if it will not change the presentation style of your essay. It is important that your voice is not change within the essay discussion paragraphs.
OP Ashkan123 12 / 33 2  
Thanks, Holt.

That helped a lot. I sure do

Home / Grammar, Usage / Couple of sentences in English for my power point