Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 3

I am an introvert. My strengths are the ability to work independently and creatively, I can complete

sinhdang 1 / -  

personal statement

I am an introvert. My strengths are the ability to work independently and creatively, I can complete my work well. Besides as a responsible person for work, I am always ready to do my best, both mentally and energetically , to support my partner to bring the best value to the company.
As an introvert, you are not concerned with helping your partner succeed. A true introvert has an inward personality that works better alone, thinking only of himself, with limited social engagement. You prefer a calm environment through the lack of social interaction. The texbook definition of this noun is:

a person who prefers calm environments, limits social engagement, or embraces a greater than average preference for solitude. a person characterized by concern primarily with his or her own thoughts and feelings.

Therefore, the last part of your claim in this statement is incorrect. If you are concerned for the results of something in relation to your partner, then you are not an introvert. You may want to rethink your self-description for authenticity.
Famous125 2 / 5 1  
Just as you acknowledge that your strength are the ability to work independently and creatively. That is what your introvert description of yourself should be. You don't need the last paragraph of description

Home / Grammar, Usage / I am an introvert. My strengths are the ability to work independently and creatively, I can complete