Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 4

layer of epoxy etc. - need help in grammar

Lovely Girl 3 / 2  
please i need to impove the gammar in bold words

Recycled cellulose-fiber (RCF) and nano-size clay (nC) will be used to fabricate RCF/nC-reinforced epoxy eco-composites. Cellulose-fibers drived from newspapers, cardboards and other sources will be used as reinforcing fiber mats. Several rectangular sheets of CF will be cut, followed by fully soaking them in a mixture of epoxy resin and hardener. , then they will be laid down in a mould has a bottom- layer of epoxy/clay then follow by a top-layer of epoxy/clay.(grammar problem) Samples without either cellulose fibers or clay will be made to investigate its effect (not very clear here) on the mechanical properties. After that all samples will be cured for 24 hours at room temperature

Thanks All
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning!

OK, how about something like this:

...then they will be laid down in a mould that has a bottom layer of an epoxy and clay mixture; this will then be followed by a another top layer of the epoxy and clay mixture If this is not a mixture, but rather separate layers, you can take out "an" and "mixture" on both of the instances I used them . Samples without either cellulose fibers or clay will be made in order to examine the effect on the mechanical properties. All samples will then be cured for 24 hours at room temperature.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP Lovely Girl 3 / 2  
ohhh,, thanks Gloria
you are right, they are mixture.
by the way, i guess you can do physics :-)
my advisor starts to like my writing and that's because of your help.
thanks a lot
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Well, thank you for the compliment! I am glad to hear your writing is improving. Please let me know if you need further help!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Grammar, Usage / layer of epoxy etc. - need help in grammar