Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 5

My obligation to work hard

Zaibuzaijiana 1 / -  

'never give up' attitude

I have a 'never give up' attitude that motivates me to overcome problems that seem insurmountable, with a realistic sense of the challenges I will face in my choices of degree subject and of the demands and the rewards of my planned career.

Is it grammatically correct?
zer0leet 2 / 3 1  
... insurmountable, with a ... challenges that I will ... subject and of the along with the demands ...

I guess this makes more sense grammatically .

Do look into my Essay too !!
Leo, I can't be sure if this is grammatically correct because I do not know what context the reference is being used in. I need to read the whole paragraph, plus the prompt that you are responding to in order to have a better assessment of the grammatical appropriateness of your sentence. Since this is a run-on, I need to know if you can divide it into 2 sentences so that it will make more sense to the reader. I am not sure what "realistic set of challenges" you are facing. Your sentence begins to lose focus and sense towards the end because of the overly long sentence that is presenting 2 irreconcilable ideas in its presentation. In all honesty, you need to divide this into 2 sentences in order to make it grammatically and structurally correct as a sentence. This presentation is confusing and should be edited in a manner appropriate for the prompt you are responding to.
choco2503 3 / 3 1  
... . I will face that in my choices of choose between degree or subject and of ...

I think it's better to split the sentences into two sentences. I am a little confused about what you mean by the second part of the sentence so if my corrections change the meaning of your sentences, I apologize for that. Good luck!
inderGTR 2 / 3  
Leo, Mary Rose @Holt has very helpfully suggested you to write your ideas into separate sentences. It will make them clearer to the reader of your message. I am assuming you are writing this in your college application. In my words, it should look something like this.

I have a strong attitude motivating me to overcome problems in the academic environment. This will help me in choosing my subjects in (insert degree name) that will lead me to career of my choice.

Home / Grammar, Usage / My obligation to work hard