Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 4

Simple Sentences_written by Patrick Alexander

Please give some advice about these sentences.

1. He turn against his father after forcing him to forgo smoking.

2.Renewable vows is an essential part of wedding anniversary.

3. I would like to eat out with my friends than hang out with you.
huen 3 / 8  
If you want some advices you need to give more information that you need. Such as your sentences was quite simple and you should use more complex grammar to expand your sentence. It's my opinion. Sorry if my english is not really good
Your sentences are all grammatically incorrect. However, I cannot pinpoint the errors in the presentation precisely because you did not tell me what kind of review you actually need. All I can do for now is advise you on what grammar rules you need to brush up on to help you improve with your writing. In all the sentences, you need to use the past tense of the presentation because the events hve already occurred. Read about past, present, and future tense usage, along with its other variations. You should also learn to use comparison words (I would like to eat out... RATHER than hang out...). You should start with these suggested lessons first. You are still learning to write simple sentences so you need to learn the basics of English grammar first.
OP Patrick Alexande 1 / 1  
@Holt It is the first time I use this website to practice my English writing skills, i have to learn many things. Thank for your advices.

Home / Grammar, Usage / Simple Sentences_written by Patrick Alexander