Success in life is a product of one's constant effort and dedication

jjsteven 1 / 3  
Does it sound a bit confusing? thanks!

I am trying to say that not every has the privilege to experience success but everyone desires it.

Hello. Here's an introduction paragraph I wrote for an english 12 course. I almost finished the essay but I am not sure if my intro paragraph makes sense. Can anyone give me some feed backs and such? Thanks!

Success is unfortunately a concept that many people do not relate to, but certainly seek after. The desire for success is in every human nature and is responsible for invoking the competitive aspect of our society. It creates an invisible but definite barrier that separates people into two groups: the winners and losers. It's a privilege that is only granted to the specific few. Therefore as any privilege, it's only natural for people to question the ways of attaining it. I believe that planning and preparation are the essence to success because they allow people to realize what success means to them, strengthen their ambition unlike anything else, and prepare them to utilize failures as stepping stones. Although the definition of success is subjective as they depend on each individual's values, there is no doubt that it is a product of one's constant effort and dedication through ways that goes beyond the reach of a normal person. In the end, the result of success is different for everyone but the process towards it remains firm: planning and preparation.
Natalia1988 4 / 10  
Everyone wants to get a successful life, however it is not that easy.

People want to be successful in life but not everyone can reach it.

Some people are luckier than others to reach success.

What do you think?

Hope it helps :)
charlene1699 1 / 1  
success is really within us, if we'll persevere in doing something and we are passionate, the success is just a step away from us.

Home / Writing Feedback / Success in life is a product of one's constant effort and dedication