Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 4

My vocabulary drives me crizy!!

alashmori 4 / 9  
greatings!

I'm new here and this is my first particibating.
first of all, it was my pleasure to be one of Essay Forum member and to have your help.
secondly, I'm not professour in english and I have a lot of problem that make me crizy.

In fact, the biggest problem facing me is the vocabulary. I do not know how to improve it, I'm so weak in it. As you can see vocabulary is the most important part in english, by it you will be able to do well in reading and writing, right? If it come to the scond problem it will be in writing. The problem in my writing is when I write an essay I usually use long sentence which lose the writing grab.

In the end, I want to tell you that is all my problem and now I ask you for helping.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

Writing can be a challenge even when it's not in a foreign language! Your desire to learn, though, will help you get through. One thing that helps to improve writing, whether in one's own language or a new one, is to read, read, read! It might not seem like it, but reading can make a huge difference; you pick up on things, both consciously and subconsciously, when you read that will help you when it's time to write. When you know you have a specific problem, like writing too-long sentences, that's half the battle--you know what to be on the lookout for! Whenever you write a sentence that you think might be too long or complicated, ask yourself: how can I simplify this? What is the simplest way to say the same thing?

Also, when you have an essay you need to turn in, feel free to post it here so we can give you editing advice! You can learn from your mistakes, and improve your grade at the same time!

Best of luck in your studies, and I look forward to reading your work!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP alashmori 4 / 9  
Greating!

thanks for ur help and i will try to do by ur advice

also i wish ur help to improve my language

thanks
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
You're welcome! We're happy to help. Just post your essays and we can give you some guidance about how to improve your written English.

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Grammar, Usage / My vocabulary drives me crizy!!