Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0]

Home / Letters [778] - page 3 of 13

Letters

We will help you write academic / business letters and resumes (page 3)

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
Investigation of the corrosion inhibitive behavior of some quinoxaline derivatives; Chemistry letter

3 - thank you Luisa I will post the revised letter ASAP thanks again...

Letterszouzou - Oct 18, 2015 / zouzou - Oct 19, 2015
Opportunity to study with the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies

3 - Thank you so much,after going through it I have started with my new letter which would be more professional...

LettersHargun003 - Oct 18, 2015 / Hargun003 - Oct 18, 2015
Recommendation letter from my internship supervisor

8 - Shiyun, if you are more comfortable presenting your information an essay style then use that instead. I am only...

Lettersbonboncase - Oct 11, 2015 / vangiespen - Oct 16, 2015
The most outstanding trademark of Ms. X is her creativity. Letter of Recommendation from my teacher

4 - Shiyun, I can understand where your confusion might be coming from. However, you have to understand that these recommendations...

Lettersbonboncase - Oct 14, 2015 / vangiespen - Oct 14, 2015
Writing a personal letter: write letter to your friend to talk your past experience

8 - @nguyen, I just want to add a happy note in the beginning of your letter. Dear... Hoping...

Lettersnguyenhoaithi - Sep 20, 2015 / justivy03 - Oct 10, 2015
How should I write my email to my teacher?

7 - Johnny, never apologize for your English skills. What matters is that you can speak the language and can be...

LettersCPlayer - Oct 3, 2015 / vangiespen - Oct 9, 2015
Letter to express an intention of continuing studies as a fourth year college student of DFCAMCLP

2 - Reign, there are actually parts in the letter where it sounds like you are whining and already complaining about...

Letterschui - Oct 7, 2015 / vangiespen - Oct 8, 2015
Letter request for CAT exemption...

4 - Ralph, this is not a very good exemption letter. It does not carry any weight nor valid reason for...

Letterscanillo16 - Sep 14, 2015 / vangiespen - Sep 18, 2015
Topic: You are on your holiday in Bayview hotel. Write to your friend.

2 - Tran, your letter has a number of grammatical errors that need to be corrected. For example: Grammar...

Lettersblue 23 - Sep 17, 2015 / vangiespen - Sep 18, 2015
Requesting a recommendation letter to professor to transfer to university

2 - You should probably include what you want to study so that the professor can have a better idea of...

LettersPablo54 - Sep 11, 2015 / klyteshep07 - Sep 12, 2015
Spanish language is my passion. Letter of motivation for internship opportunity

3 - - At this time( this phrase is not necessary) I am pursuing my Bachelor's degree... - During my degree...

LettersMatisse2 - Sep 1, 2015 / justivy03 - Sep 2, 2015
I need HUMOR; roommate letter / 'No curfew!' / CIA mission - Stanford Essay

5 - so which one would you recommend? @justivy03...

Letterskrobledo226 - Aug 5, 2015 / krobledo226 - Aug 30, 2015
A formal letter I want to write to a notebook provider

4 - - Dear Sir/Ma'am - I successfullypurchased successfully a notebook.. - ..from your own shop three days ago. -...

Lettersluongk3n - Aug 14, 2015 / justivy03 - Aug 30, 2015
'I hope my dream-study in America will come true'. How to introduce myself in this letter?

4 - Natalii, I agree with EF_Kevin, your English is good but not perfect which is absolutely fine because everyday is...

LettersNatalii - Aug 15, 2015 / justivy03 - Aug 21, 2015
My recommendation letter for a Miss entry to the postgraduate course

3 - Pukpui, First f all, the letter if recommendation is quiet long, letter that are meant to be straightforward and...

Letterspukpui - Aug 13, 2015 / justivy03 - Aug 19, 2015
I've asked myself countlessly: "Is this a good decision?" - My family and educational ambitions

3 - - I started to pay more attention to my own studystudies and slowly.. -... where despite the fact thatI...

Lettersgloria_kito - Aug 2, 2015 / justivy03 - Aug 7, 2015
Formal Letter to a Lawyer - some health issues should be discussed

3 - Hello, I would like to give you some assistance. First, I feel there are some missing words. The...

Lettersplayaveli - Aug 3, 2015 / lcturn87 - Aug 3, 2015
Motivation Letter for the Özyeğin University - Architecture and Design faculty

2 - Added and edited Motivation Letter for the ÖZYEĞİN UNIVERSITY Hello guys, I'm posting my motivation letter for the...

Lettersfauzi27 - Jul 31, 2015 / fauzi27 - Aug 2, 2015
Letter for research opportunity position - collaborative governance

3 - Naime, first of all your letter is quiet short, it is very short that the reader will not understand...

Lettersnaimehmohammadi - Jul 28, 2015 / justivy03 - Jul 31, 2015
Appeal Letter to reconsider decision on granting with the Dean Scholarship

2 - - .. this upcoming fall semester.. - I appreciate youtaking the time to read this letter. - By reading...

Lettersdcheco - Jul 28, 2015 / justivy03 - Jul 29, 2015
Readmission Letter Appeal Help, Withdrew without Suspension

4 - Hi again. Her are some more of my suggested changes, focusing on grammar: ------------------ I have been...

Lettersmattmac - Jul 16, 2015 / ChristineB - Jul 17, 2015
Multi-Genre Fiction Assignment Sheet / Acceptance Letter

4 - @ChristineB & @ Justivy03 I am so thankful for your feedback. I have worked on and applied your...

LettersBlueBabey - Jul 6, 2015 / BlueBabey - Jul 15, 2015
Covering letter for the job of United Nations Young Professionals Programme

3 - I will help you with your letter: What do you mean by "sletion"? This is not a...

Letterskurdish - Jul 10, 2015 / ChristineB - Jul 13, 2015
How do any of you think a roommate will react to this? (This is for Stanford)

4 - Well, it sounds mean, but making it sound rude won't make it any better....

Lettersaraaura0 - Jun 18, 2015 / lightfox - Jun 19, 2015
Letter of plea for transcript to be wiped.

3 - - Which was in hindsight a poor choice, but it was what I felt I had to do, especially...

Lettersthrowaway90 - Jun 14, 2015 / justivy03 - Jun 15, 2015
Instruction of Forestry in the Non-Degree Access Studies Program - Letter of Academic Intent

9 - anyways thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the help :)...

Lettersjamesfischbach - Jun 10, 2015 / jamesfischbach - Jun 10, 2015
The letter to express my dissatisfaction with my roommate.

3 - I can not sleep... CORRECTED: I cannot sleep. Also, to address this concern you need to add how...

Lettersmymi - May 27, 2015 / EF_Carol - Jun 4, 2015
Persuasive letter (a candidate for a prize of a trip)

3 - Hello dear, I suggest you consider on matrix for your letter and define your statements with reasons and examples...

Lettersjennym82 - May 21, 2015 / Naph - May 22, 2015
An undergraduate student of Telecom Saint-Etienne writes the Motivation Letter for Brasil exchange

2 - - I am currently an undergraduate student of Telecom Saint-Etienne at the University of Saint-Etienne. ( be careful of...

Lettersfranklin62 - May 20, 2015 / justivy03 - May 20, 2015
NUS FASS appeal letter (after being rejected) - would I be granted with an offer?

2 - - ..my course of study has exposed me to a wide range of societalsociety issues as the arts hold...

Letterslittlecredits - May 16, 2015 / justivy03 - May 16, 2015
Appeal letter to my dream university (SMU School of Business)

5 - I am going to give you a few changes on how you can improve. There are minimal changes. Please...

LettersSATscorer - May 11, 2015 / lcturn87 - May 15, 2015
Waiter position - job application letter General Writing IELTS TASK 1

4 - Just be careful about the sentence formation and generally no personal details are provided in the job application mail....

Lettersyeungwww - May 4, 2015 / vidya200675 - May 4, 2015
Design separation processes field in the MSc chemical Engineering - recommendation letter

3 - thanks a lot remain text is true????? Mrs. xxxx was a postgraduate student in the MSc chemical Engineering (Design...

Letterswater angel - May 2, 2015 / water angel - May 2, 2015
I want to serve as a Peace Corps Volunteer because...

2 - Hi, ameenphillips. I think you need to start your essay with an explanation of why you want to join...

Lettersameenphillips - Apr 28, 2015 / ChristineB - Apr 29, 2015
The internship in the Human Resources section opens wide opportunities for me

3 - Working in the foreign affairs arena will result in a priceless experience for me, especially ... After finishing the...

Lettersruslan321 - Mar 18, 2015 / irhame - Apr 16, 2015
Excluded from Uni 7 years ago - Readmission Letter

6 - I understand that another reason may be not as frowned upon. However, I think honesty is the best policy,...

Lettersthrowaway90 - Apr 15, 2015 / throwaway90 - Apr 16, 2015
How to write a good recomendation letter? (MS Program)

19 - Letter of recommendation help Hello All, I am new to this forum.I need to write letters of...

Lettershskumarswamy - Sep 5, 2008 / amankurali - Apr 13, 2015
Recommendation letter from a UNI professor... I am his assistant

1 - hi!!! my profesor asked me to write a recommendation letter as I am his assistant. Please since I am...

Lettersetm - Apr 10, 2015 / — -
'I want to be able to call myself a specialist' - PHD Program application; Motivation Letter

2 - 1) I'm confused about the first paragraph. I think maybe after discussing working as an insurance sales person you...

Lettersjambojambo - Apr 8, 2015 / lcturn87 - Apr 8, 2015
Waitlisted by UPenn - Update Letter to the Dream School

2 - This is a great essay and it sounds like you have a real passion for going to this school....

LettersAlinaSkripets - Apr 6, 2015 / lcturn87 - Apr 6, 2015
Uniformity Termination - letter to my employer

2 - Message: Dear Chris, cc: Guil and Joel Hello, my edits and suggestions are below: I'm writing...

Lettersnikkod28 - Mar 27, 2015 / EF_Jasmine - Mar 27, 2015
I believe that my undergraduate studies have set the foundations for a successful Master

2 - On the one hand, I was delighted to read about the University's Problem Based Learning system which I found...

Lettersacosmin - Mar 24, 2015 / AbIk - Mar 24, 2015
Perseverance, sincerity and thirst for knowledge have always been the hallmark of his personality.

5 - That's a great improvement. I like it :) just a few more suggestions He asked everything what was...

Lettersnalexc - Mar 23, 2015 / lynzee22 - Mar 23, 2015
Memo to all employers on openness to any ideas for shop improvement

6 - Please prepare the feedback in your convenient time and submit it to my office assistant. You can also call...

LettersKomank Sukarma - Mar 17, 2015 / gauravwalia1988 - Mar 17, 2015
I learnt economic analysis to the evaluation of engineering challenges in the petroleum industry

1 - Hey guys! Awesome forum! I am applying for a Bachelor in Economics/business Bachelor of science. I need to write...

Lettersyeyo2301 - Mar 8, 2015 / — -
My good academic record and motivation make me a strong recommendation for a place at this program.

2 - Hello, This essay was well written overall. You had great organization and good enthusiasm. I made some technical edits...

Letterswasem - Mar 3, 2015 / lynzee22 - Mar 3, 2015
Germany is considered as pioneer country in the field of different science in Europe

2 - Hello my edits and suggestions are below, By this letter I, WASSIM AL ALI, want to explain (...

Letterswassimali - Feb 26, 2015 / EF_Jasmine - Feb 27, 2015
I used Gant Chart and histogram highlighting the forecasted completion date of project' key areas

4 - Hi JSU0512, you have made some excellent improvements! Good job! I only see minor things that can be quickly...

Lettersjsu0512 - Feb 11, 2015 / EF_Sheri - Feb 17, 2015
I speak much English language fluently because when I was 2 I traveled to Britain - I grew up there

1 - Letter of application I want to help in my homework Correcting the grammar English in the apply for...

Lettersmomi24 - Feb 7, 2015 / — -
Making a cover letter for summer internship in finance - someone with some experience?

25 - The letter you developed is good enough to use. Go ahead and use it in the latest version form....

Letters24mandrake - Jan 20, 2015 / vangiespen - Jan 29, 2015
Writing a petition to get into graduate school, despite my low GRE scores

2 - Right off the bat I can tell you that trying to discredit a national or international standardized test is...

Lettersjbtaylor - Mar 17, 2013 / vangiespen - Jan 25, 2015
Garbage is a big global issue nowadays: Discuss on causes and suggest solutions

5 - This is the first time I'm going to post a comment like this: Do you think this short negative...

Lettersah_zafari - Jan 22, 2015 / ah_zafari - Jan 22, 2015
MOTIVATION LETTER FOR GRADUATE STUDY IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS; previous managerial work

2 - While formally called a letter, the format for this paper is actually that of a normal essay. Change your...

Lettersonaive - Nov 12, 2012 / vangiespen - Jan 19, 2015
Remember the time you finally could not stand on other's mispronunciation of your name? Self letter

2 - Wow! You said a lot about the you from long ago in this letter. Unfortunately, the Jingle that you...

LettersBoa503 - Jan 5, 2015 / vangiespen - Jan 17, 2015
I am honored to apply for the Erasmus student exchange programme - Motivation letter for erasmus

3 - No... Iam appliying to scholarship , no school invite me thanks very much.......

Lettershassan83 - Dec 23, 2014 / hassan83 - Jan 11, 2015
When I was born, my dad has founded his computer based company called ''Intuis Computers''

4 - A motivational letter is still formatted as a regular academic essay, not as a formal letter addressed to a...

LettersNina Stijepovic - Jan 6, 2015 / vangiespen - Jan 7, 2015
awake "like a cucumber" - From Russia with love

7 - Alina there are a number of required corrections in the paper. Also, you need to reword your first sentence...

LettersAlinaSkripets - Jan 2, 2015 / vangiespen - Jan 3, 2015
Here's the plan: you cover the microwave, I got the printer. Stanford roommate essay.

6 - Awesome(: this essay was well polished and I think it's definitely ready to submit. You are a perfect example...

Lettersmachyjoy - Jan 1, 2015 / ben_may440 - Jan 1, 2015
I have confirmed my belief about my career - Cover letter for English language proficiency

5 - I can understand the situation.but,the thing is dead line for the application is 1st of February.(if i missed this...

Lettersayshaa19 - Dec 29, 2014 / ayshaa19 - Dec 29, 2014
I tweet, a lot, and I am very proud - A letter to isolationists, differentials, and non-tweeters.

6 - Thank you so much for your advice! Hopefully it was specific enough. I will definitely get an older perspective...

Lettersadventoor - Dec 28, 2014 / adventoor - Dec 28, 2014

Home / Letters