Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

A letter to administration officer about the problem with my dormitory

adambacon813 6 / 12 1  

a grumble about littering just by the home entrance

Dear Madam or Sir,
I am writing to you to inform you a problem I have encountered lately in my dormitory. It's been 3 months since I moved into your building. At first, I feel so lucky for renting the value of money room. Nevertheless, my good mood only lasts around 1 month regarding this. As this problem has been continuous bothering me in recent days.

It's probably because my room is located on the first level and so close to the staircase. Every morning when I open my door, I have to be facing a totally strange package of trash in front of my door. At the first stage, I tried to handle it by sticking a note to my door which says: "Please don't put your trash package in front of my door. Could you please take your trash out to trash can". However, it didn't stop the situation from happening.

Hopefully, you can help me to fix the above situation as soon as possible. Furthermore, could you please respond me at your earliest convenience.
Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Peter Williams.
az23 5 / 13  
At first, I feel feltso lucky torenting the value of money room. of this value. NeverthelessHowever, my good mood impressiononly lastsed around for1a month regarding this, Aas this aproblem has been continuously bothering me ...

... I have to be facinge a totally strange ...

Hopefully, you can help me to fix the above ...
Furthermore, could you pPlease respond tome at your earliest convenience.

Home / Letters / A letter to administration officer about the problem with my dormitory