Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

my CV.. adoptive immunotherapy and the study of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs)

kek 1 / -  

Business Address

OOO
E-mail: OOO@lOOOO

Education

2004-2008: Ph.D. Department of Microbiology and Immunology
College of Medicine, The OOO University of Korea Seoul, Korea
2000-2003: M.S. Department of Immunology
OOO University Seoul, Korea
1994-1998: B.S. Department of Food and Nutrition
OOO University Gwangju, Korea

Dissertation

8/2008 Efficient generation of survivin-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes from healthy persons in vitro: quantitative and qualitative effects of CD4+ T cells.

Research experiences

OOO University, Department of Immunology
Adviser: OOO
I succeeded in finding the novel proteins involving T cell activation/regulation signaling and the functional studies of their proteins.

* Technical skills
Screening of novel proteins using Yeast two-hybrid system
Works related to Molecular biology containing gene cloning, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), DNA/RNA prep, transfection, Western blotting and immunoprecipitation etc.
Cultivation of cell lines such as Jurkat , 293T and Raji etc.
College of Medicine, The OOO University of Korea, Department of Microbiology and Immunology
Adviser: OOO
I attempted to generate the tumor/virus antigen (e.g. Survivin, WT-1, TERT, HCMV-pp65)-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) and studied for various factors (e.g. adjuvant, CD4+T, Treg cells) which influence propagation of CTLs.

* Technical skills
Isolation of PBMCs from peripheral/cord blood.
Separation of specific cells from PBMCs using MACS system.
Immunological assay; chromium release assay, ELISPOT, ELISA and FACS analysis etc
Cultivation of primary cells such as PBMC (e.g. T, B, NK, Dendritic cells) and cord blood stem cells.
OOO, Inc. Department of R&D
Adviser: OOO
Currently I am developing methodology for ex vivo expansion and activation of NK cells from PBMC (peripheral blood mononuclear cell) and CBMC (cord blood mononuclear cell). I am also attempting the preclinical trials to verify the effect of ex vivo expanded NK cells against tumors.

Publications

1. Kim YJ, Cho SG, Lee S, Kim MS, Kim EK, Cho BS, Sohn HJ, Choi HB, Eom KS, Min CK, Kim HJ, Kim YG, Kim DW, Lee JW, Min WS, Kim CC, Kim TG. Potential role of adoptively transferred allogeneic WT1-specific CD4(+) and CD8(+) T lymphocytes for the sustained remission of refractory AML. Bone Marrow Transplant.

2. Yoon SH, Yun SO, Park JY, Won HY, Kim EK, Sohn HJ, Cho HI and Kim TG. Selective addition of CXCR3+CCR4-CD4+ Th1 cells enhances generation of cytotoxic T cells by dendritic cells in vitro.

3. Yoon SH, Lee JM, Cho HI, Kim EK, Kim HS, Park MY and Kim TG. Adoptive immunotherapy using human peripheral blood lymphocytes transferred with RNA encoding Her-2/neu-specific chimeric immune receptor in ovarian cancer xenograft model.

4. Kim EK, Cho HI, Yoon SH, Park MJ, Sohn HJ, Kim HJ, Oh ST and Kim TG. Efficient generation of survivin-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes from healthy persons in vitro: quantitative and qualitative effects of CD4+ T cells.

5. Park JY, Yoon SH, Kim EK, Yun SO, Park MY, Sohn HJ and Kim TG. A membrane-bound form of IL-4 enhances proliferation and antigen presentation of CD40-activated human B cells.

6. Cho HI, Kim EK, Park SY, Lee SK, Hong YK and Kim TG. Enhanced induction of anti-tumor immunity in human and mouse by dendritic cells pulsed with recombinant TAT fused human survivin protein.

7. Cho HI, Hong YS, Lee MA, Kim EK, Yoon SH, Kim CC and Kim TG. Adoptive transfer of Epstein-Barr virus-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocytes for the treatment of angiocentric lymphomas.

Patents

2009/5 OOO et al. The advanced diagnostic method of lung cancer using the G-CSF concentration analysis. Application number OOO

Dissertation Abstracts

For the adoptive immunotherapy and the study of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs), efficient in vitro generation of CTLs is needed. However, it is still difficult to induce T cells specific for naďve antigens in vitro even though dendritic cells (DCs) as potent APCs are used. In this study, we investigated quantitative and qualitative effects of CD4+ T cells during in vitro stimulation of CD8+T cells from healthy donors using DCs transduced with adenovirus vector expressing human survivin (Adv-survivin). CTLs were not efficiently induced in the absence of CD4+ T cells or in CD25+ depleted CD4+ T cells. When the ratio of CD4+:CD8+ T cells was quantitatively decreased from 2:1 to 1:2, proliferation of CTLs specific for survivin was gradually increased. Because DCs pulsed with HCMV pp65 protein could activate CD4+ T cells to secrete Th1 cytokines, the use of pp65 protein as an adjuvant induced higher numbers and frequencies of CTLs. Furthermore, Th1 conditioning of CD4+ T cells augmented this generation of CTLs. These results suggest that both quantitative and qualitative modulation of CD4+ T cells including the number and Th1 polarization may be required for the efficient induction of CTLs specific for tumor antigens in vitro.

Employment

2008-present assistant principal scientist
OOO, Inc Seoul, Korea
EF_Stephen - / 264  
I don't know enough about this kind of science to advise you content-wise. The only thing I can suggest is that you limit descriptions and use links instead, if that is possible, or at least shorten the descriptions somewhat. This is a lot to read in a document that is supposed to be a glance at your work and education history.

Home / Letters / my CV.. adoptive immunotherapy and the study of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs)