Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

'not afraid to try herself' - Maria Recommendation

maria88 4 / 6  
Please, help me to correct errors in the translation of recommendations which I did myself from Russian into English
Kostyuchenko Maria studied Journalism at the Faculty of Philology from 2006 to 2012. She has proved herself to be a responsible, independent, and capable student with creative abilities. During her studies, Maria specialized in woman's media in the life and short story genre. Maria collaborates with publishing house "Severnaya Nedelya" as a freelance writer and actively publishes her works in woman's magazines of the above publishing house. Moreover, Maria undertook an internship with the above publishing house during her studies. She attached her publications, of which life stories, to her graduation qualification thesis "Life story as a genre of modern woman's magazines". Maria has huge potential for further education, research, and career development in such journalism and literary activity domain.

Maria Kostyuchenko studied journalism at Magnitogorsk State University. During her training she studied classical and modern Russian and foreign literature actively. She treated studying of foreign literature with huge interest. On my classroom Maria has proved herself as a very erudite person who knows the literature of foreign authors in perfection. She feeds huge sympathy to English and American literature. Maria also reads the American classic literature in the original as she knows English well. I think that Maria has a huge potential and the base put by university for successful training in the USA on a specialty of creative writing.

Maria has been cooperating with the publishing house Severnaya Nedelya since 2008. During this time her materials were published in our editions on various topics, including short stories, poems. Proved herself as a creative freelance author who is able to create original texts on hot topics. Proved herself as a creative person, an organized employee, a talented author and a journalist. I think that Maria has a high potential for further work in the field of creative writing and journalism. She has a good imagination, bent for self-education, she is easily taught, efficient, sociable, mobile. She is able to express her thoughts clearly and correctly, to offer non-standard decisions, to notice the details of the phenomena and to comprehend them creatively. She is broad-minded and able to generate ideas.

Strengths of the materials of Maria are the actual base, creative approach, use of figurative means of language, composition, analysis of the phenomena of reality, ability to make decisions, to submit information in an interesting and accessible form. She can create texts, focusing on the target audience of the newspaper or magazine, considering character and direction of the edition. Maria is not afraid to try herself in different genres of literary and journalistic creativity.
She has proved herself to be a responsible, independent, and capable student with abundance of creative abilitiestalents.

Maria collaborates with publishing house "Severnaya Nedelya", a reputed publisher of woman's magazines , as an active freelance writer where she did her internship as a part of academic curriculum and actively publishes her works in woman's magazines of the above publishing house.Moreover, Maria undertook an internship with the above publishing houseduring her undergraduate studies.

This is what I suggest for this part;
Maria works as a freelance writer for "Severnaya Nedelya", a reputed Russian publisher of woman's magazines where she did her internship as a part of academic curriculum of her undergraduate studies.

She attached her publications, of which life stories, to her graduation qualification thesis "Life story as a genre of modern woman's magazines".---------- difficult to understand what you are trying to say.... better re-write :)

Maria has hugea great potential for further education, research, and career development in suchthe field of journalism and literary activity domain .
OP maria88 4 / 6  
Thank you very much. But I think there are other mistakes. Please, help me! All who can....

Home / Letters / 'not afraid to try herself' - Maria Recommendation