Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

My answer for the prompt of HSBC MT program. What do you think?

twchan 3 / 16  
Please state why the career choice you have selected is appropriate for you, why you have selected HSBC and what your career objectives are. (Maximum of 2000 characters or approximately 300 words)Obviously I wrote more than 300 words, any suggestions how to cut it down to 300 words? Thank you so much for your help!! Really appreciated!!

I am a Financial Planning Assistant in Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Institute and I am a graduate of the University of Southern California - Marshall School of Business with an emphasis in Finance. Combined with my educational background and work experience, I found my passion for the banking industry and I have prepared myself with qualifications that are ideally suited to the HSBC Management Associate Programme in commercial banking.

This is a 26-month long programme with associates rotating in different departments during the trainings. Some candidates may see it as a tough and challenging programme where it requires many commitments. However, I treasure this challenge as a great opportunity where I can meet people from different departments, explore organization culture and get in-depth to the commercial banking business. Working in team can be tiring for some people, but I value it differently. By working in a teamwork environment at Morgan Stanley, I have established myself as a self-motivated, fast-paced learner along with multi-tasking and technical skills. I considered myself as a devoted member in my team where I collaborated with various professionals to compose different strategic plans and suggested areas for improvement. Learning is a life-long process, I look forward to find something new from the training and I am confident that I could quickly become a contribute member to the HSBC. This is where I differentiate myself from all other candidates and this reasons me to apply to the programme.

I recognize the products we promote are the means we used to meet client's financial goals. However, the service provided by employees always play a major role to create the link between client relationship and the tools we implement to help them attain their goals. Building trust with clients is the first thing where we can really get to know about them, address their concerns and ultimately create an unforgettable banking experience to clients. I am firmly committed to long-term relationship; I strive to exceed client's expectation and find a way to invest in the future of the relationship. Therefore, I spend great amount of energy learning and exploring each client's goals, values, aspirations and constraints. I believe this input would allow me to work closely with different functions in HSBC and to provide the better services to every client.

HSBC is one of the largest world local's banks with more than a hundred year of experiences in the industry. Being a part of the company could be a dream for many individuals and this is always my honor to work in the organization as a recent college graduate. HSBC is a well-developed organization that would focus more on high quality training to ensure its employees to stay competitive and professional. Therefore, it is no doubts that employees should receive better trainings/supports compared to other firms. I am the person who endeavors for the best and HSBC is a company I would love to work at. Besides, I consider HSBC is where I develop my career, a strong networking of the company would not only show me the door to the world of banking, it also further triggers my potentials and knowledge to a great extent.
Mustafa1991 8 / 373 4  
You can cut all reference to anything that doesn't seem relevant as an answer to:

why the career choice you have selected is appropriate for you, why you have selected HSBC and what your career objectives are.

why is this career choice appropriate?
why HSBC?
career objectives?
OP twchan 3 / 16  
What do you think about the grammar?
I have a serious trouble in grammar and tense.
I need a help on proofreading. Anyone?

Home / Letters / My answer for the prompt of HSBC MT program. What do you think?