Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Letter of Appeal - Being a part of the community!

Est2k 5 / 9 1  
Dear Father,

Last January 11, 2014, I saw the results of the __________ online and ascertained that I was in the waitlisted status. Though I'm downcast upon seeing my status, I am still writing to inform you of my unceasing hopes of being accepted in ______________ as it remains my top choice.

The best thing I can offer to __________, I think, is my competence in my sport, table tennis. I may not be the best, but I assure you that I will be an asset in the ___________ table tennis team.

I know that the number of passers this year increased and you had competitive students to choose from, and that my scores might not have impressed you, or at least pass your criterion. I've done my very best to be a deserving applicant. And, I'd like to think that my grades from my report cards, my performance in class, and my competence in table tennis will offset those who were accepted and persuade you that I, myself, is a deserving to be a part of the ____________ community.

I am hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Last January 11, 2014, I saw the results of the __________ online and ascertained that I was in the waitlisted status.

On the 11th of January 201, I accessed my online results of the ??????? and found my status as "wait-listed".

Though I'm downcast upon seeing my status, I am still writing to inform you of my unceasing hopes of being accepted in ______________ as it remains my top choice.

Although I was very upset over having my status vague, I kept believing that I would be somehow accepted by ????? as it still remains my top most choice.

I've done my very best to be a deserving applicant.

Tell them what you've done to be a deserving applicant, otherwise they won't be convinced.
OP Est2k 5 / 9 1  
Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

Is that all the phrases that needs editing?

Home / Letters / Letter of Appeal - Being a part of the community!