Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Applicant suitability & Benefit of propose program/ Reference letter

khamphoui 2 / 2  
I am writing this on behalf of referee for applicant. I am current employer of applicant. Please give feedback on ideas and grammar.
I evaluate this applicant that he has excellent leadership and communication skills.
Questions:
The applicant's suitability to undertake the proposed program at the nominated institution/organisation; and
The benefits of the proposed Program for the applicant's home and host country

I have known this person almost two years. He is very active staff. I am very proud of his excellent leadership skills and communication skills. I am very confident when the projects in the company are under his supervision. His both ills are a part of our success of our projects. His communication skills allow the projects run smoothly with local communities and governmental sector. Furthermore, his leadership skills assist him to control and supervise many staff in the team to run project successfully both inside and outside the office. Community Service Work that he proposes to study will be suitable for him because ability to communicate would help him to learn with diverse culture smoothly.

I think this field of study will be very useful for the country like XXX country, because the large population relies on the development projects or programs. One skilled person would benefits fro a large number of target populations. However, finding people with an academic background from this study field is difficult; mainly people who works on development program or projects are from outside of the field. They gain skills from experience. Therefore, with this study program, it would produce skilled staff for the nation. Furthermore, these skilled people could create number of staff capacity building program.

On the other hand, this study program would also benefit for the host country, Australia. Firstly, it will increase higher profile of Australian education via productive work from educated people from the country. Secondly, Australia is a one of the main donors conducting several programs or projects in XXX country. Australian organisations would benefit from this program in terms of qualified local employees seeking and they would assist theses organisations run projects more effectively.
I have knownthis personfor almost two years.

.... You better mention his name there. This is what I suggest;
I have known Mr xxxx for nearly two years in the capacity of his employer.

He is very active staff.

.... I feel you should take this line off and mention this quality of him in the latter part of the letter. This is what I suggest you for the next line;

It is with great pleasure and confidence that I recommend him for the proposed program.
Then talk about his qualities, skills, talents and even credentials!

Home / Letters / Applicant suitability & Benefit of propose program/ Reference letter