Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Application letter, Bachelor Degree, International Business 'age of world globalization'

Kayaida 1 / -  
International business, Bachelor

Hi everyone! I need corrections and check of the conceptual core and logic of the essay

Dear ladies and gentlemen,
The age of world globalization results in a necessity for an individual to have knowledge in different fields of human activity and is associated with rapid and significant human changes. International business and economics is exactly the sphere that helps to exist and develop in the context of modern world. Business constituents present both on a household level (between family members or in a shop) and , of course, on an international one. This is not surprising that a lot of people are interested in this subject and I am not an exempt from indicated rule.

I am applying to the program *** at ***and thereby express a wish for study of business and management across international borders.
My interest in this area arose when I was working in the Department of S and I s at ICD Centre in K. Over the year and a half our department developed from a small, science-oriented service, helping doctors in choosing a topic for their researches and translating their scientific articles to an agency with the greater personnel and system of business relations concerning grants. My main role was to analyze the scientific data given by doctors, to gather information about suitable grants, to coordinate medical staff and laboratories and to render language services. This experience helped me to develop my analytical skills, soft skills and flexibility. According to the facts mentioned above, I have realized the lack of knowledge in the field of business and management and this is the main reason for choosing this major.

Taking into consideration my previous work, educational background and a strong intention to learn, I hope for success in this program. Besides that fact, I possess all the necessary qualities for International Business student, such as analytical skills, creative thinking and hard-working.

I am evidently keen on study at****, because of the excellent reputation in top ranking among the best universities and business schools in Germany . But especially what attracts me most is that the University gives a student a possibility of obtaining a wide-ranging classical business knowledge. I believe this is essential point in becoming a triple threat.Moreover, ****pays due attention to international orientation, thus opening the frontiers for the students.

Following the Bachelor's degree, I intent to continue my studies applying for Master's Degree with the Major in Internetional Business or MBA as well.

Thank you for considering my application.
Sincerely,
sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
The age of world globalization results in a necessity for an individual to have knowledge in different fields of human activity and is ( STAY) associated( ASSOSIATE) with rapid and significant human changes.

ASSOSIATED - past tense.
STAY/ REMAIN - is require as without it sounds vague.

Home / Letters / Application letter, Bachelor Degree, International Business 'age of world globalization'