Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Architecture, Contents and Grammar corrections for M.Arch Recommendation letters

SidTrieu 1 / -  
I've received 2 recommendations from my professors. They reserve me the right to review them and ask me if they should need any grammar corrections- due to their Eng skill boundary- and additional contents in order to give me good recommendation letters. Please help me.

Letter No.1

Ever since. Anh Tuan desired to undergo a graduate program, I enthusiastically recommend him for the graduate program he has applied for in your university. As a professor of the Architecture University of Ho Chi Minh City in which Anh Tuan has studied over five years pursuing Bachelor of Architecture Degree and as a head-designer of Quoc Hung Construction-Investment-Design Consultative Joint Stock Company where he has worked for almost one year after his graduation, I confidently acknowledge my observation over his performance from his first year fundamental design to his individual-cooperating schemes recently setting done in our firm. Toward the clarity purpose of this letter, my observations have been listed below for your reference.

- Critical thinking and design skill: Anh Tuan is capable of synthesizing and analyzing information quite well, this also contributes to his finalization of design. His design has showed rigorous spatial and functional organizations, reaching certain architectural aesthetic.

- Presentation skill: Anh Tuan has acquired the use of design and graphic software such as AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3dmax, Photoshop, Indesign fluently, have always been his advantage in his profession.

- Independent and group work: depending on each specific project, we require an architect to be flexible in individual and in team work. Under a management perspective, I completely satisfied with Anh Tuan's adaptation and his ability to ensure the progress of work

- Attitude: Anh Tuan has gained the fondness of his colleagues because of his willingness to help, his good sense of humor, and reliability in his works.

- Intellectual independence: Anh Tuan has capability to complete assigned tasks with minimum guidance making him intellectual independent.

- Promising of the completion of Graduate school: through my reviews, I completely trust and pleasure to recommend Anh Tuan to your Graduate Program.

I have always wanted my students and my colleagues to capture the best opportunities to pursue further advances in their profession. Once again, I am proud to introduce Anh Tuan to your school and strongly believe in his promising of study and dedications to your school.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me
Prof. B.Arch. Vu Lan Huong

And letter No.2

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Reference : Trieu Hoang Anh Tuan
My name is Pham Tuan Khanh, currently professor of the University of Architecture of HoChiMinh City. I have great pleasure in recommending Anh Tuan in his pursuit of higher educational qualification - Master's Degree in Architecture.

During his five-year study in Hochiminh University of Architecture, I had the possibility to know him and his work quite well, particularly during time under my guidance as his thesis project adviser- Visual Art Center in district 7. He has consistently performed well and stands top in his thesis project group of 7. He worked with an excellent engagement, high creativity, responsibility and punctuality in every duty he was given.

Anh Tuan has significant learning attitude: he has the ability to self-assess and consequently reinforced his weaknesses with great acceptances of positive attitudes. Anh Tuan is capable of creative and intellectual thinking that clearly reflected in how he shape spaces. Although few of his designs have yet perfect, even if this may considered his disadvantage, turns out to be his aspiration for further study and self-improvement.

Finally, I am completely satisfied with his analytical skill and presentating ability expressed through architectural design projects and research topics. I appreciate his performance as well as the ability to work independently: he has sensible self-assigned tasks by which could possibly account for his job done on time.

I write this recommendation letter not for any purpose other than introducing Anh Tuan as one of your prospective students. I am quite confident in his potential and hope that he would have opportunities to study and contribute to the developments and reputation of your school.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Prof.M.Arch. Pham Tuan Khanh

Home / Letters / Architecture, Contents and Grammar corrections for M.Arch Recommendation letters