Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

Asst. Manager Safety/HSE Superintendent position - Cover Letter

meraj114 1 / 1  
Dear Sir,

I wish to apply for the post of Asst. Manager Safety/HSE Superintendent. I am here with attached my updated CV along with covering letter for the post of Asst. General Manager Safety.

I am a graduate and done a Diploma in Fire & Safety management, Successfully completed IOSH managing safely, OSHA 30 Hrs. Construction Safety & introduction to Occupational Safety Health & Administration (OSHO) Qatar. I have also done a course in Safety Leadership for Coaches, Incident & Injury Free (IIF) Supervisory skills from JMJ Associates. I have more than 8 years of extensive experience in Health Safety & Environment in various international recognized organizations in the field of Petrochemical, Oil & Gas LNG Plants and Civil. Apart from these I have experience in PMC & Shutdown activities.

with my proven ability to manage and maintain the highest Safety Standards, I feel that I would be able to make a significant contribution to your company's management team.

For the past five years I have been working with CCIC in Qatar Petrochemical (QAPCO -2), Qatar Gas (QGXII) & Qatar Gas (QCS 3&4) Projects Raslaffan Doha Qatar as an Asst. General Manager Safety.

Assuring you of my very best if appointed for the post.

Yours faithfully,
Can it be longer if necessary?

When you write an essay or letter, you should have one great message. This message could be explained in a single sentence, but not very well. It requires a whole essay.

And the message is supported by a few powerful ideas. Each paragraph should express a powerful idea.

What is the idea of this paragraph:
For the past five years I have been working with CCIC in Qatar Petrochemical (QAPCO -2), Qatar Gas (QGXII) & Qatar Gas (QCS 3&4) Projects Raslaffan Doha Qatar as an Asst. General Manager Safety. (Add a sentence BEFORE this sentence to express an idea you want the reader to consider).

So... before you start to write an essay, or before you start to revise, consider this: What are the key ideas I want the reader to consider? If you give the reader one great idea, you win.
OP meraj114 1 / 1  
Dear sir,

Please review the below cover letter and give me your valuable feedback. Could you please rectify grammar & sentence errors.

March 04, 2011

To
The
Royal Commission of Jubail
YANBU UNIVERSITY COLLEGE YANBU
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
PO Box 31387,Yanbu Industrial City 51000.

Application for Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering

I have completed my B.Tech. In 'Electrical & Electronics Engineering' with first Class distinction. And I am pursuing my MBA in (MIS) Management Information System from Concordia University Wisconsin USA.

I am writing to express my interest in working with your University as a Faculty, and have enclosed my resume for your consideration. Review of my credentials will confirm that I have been a consistent performer throughout. I am a self-motivated person and can prove to be a good team player with strong analytical & problem solving skills. Also I believe in taking initiatives and strive to apply my knowledge to fullest of my abilities. With strong communication skills and dynamic presentation/public speaking style, let me also note that my teaching experience and Management knowledge will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I might contribute to Yanbu University College and am available for an interview at your convenience. I can be reached at +91- 9553981402 or via email at romana_amtul@yahoo.co.in;

Together with this letter, I have enclosed my resume and certificates for your kind perusal.
Your kind attention and cooperation to this application is highly appreciated. I would like to thank you in advance for your kind consideration to extend this exciting opportunity to me.

Enc: Resume Cover letter and Certificates.

I anticipate hearing from you! Thank you for your consideration.
Rest being optimistic.
Sincerely,
Amtul Muneer Umme Romana
Address: 16-9-409/7,Wahed Nagar Old Malakpet.
Hyderabad ,Andhra Pradesh- 500036.
INDIA Mobile No.: + 91 -9553981402
E-mail: romana_amtul@yahoo.co.in
...as a Faculty faculty member, and I have enclosed...

You did a great job! I like your closing salutation.

Home / Letters / Asst. Manager Safety/HSE Superintendent position - Cover Letter