Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

It has been awhile since the last time we met, how are you there? Letter to M. Sigit Varendra

Irsyad 1 / -  
To : Sigit 25-10-2016
Assalamualaikum sigit
Thank you verry much has received a letter from me.how are you? Iam fine here .i hope you and your family ,allright ,i fecture at unipdu jombang east java ,and where are you ? i wish we can meet again with the same hobby we used to be and play football, iam very happy here because i attended some of the activities on campus there PMII i made as i rayon ,suprised to be chosen by the time m senior see you,

wassalamualaikum

your friend
Irsyad

M. Sigit Varendra
Moh. Qoni' Al Ghozali
Moh, your letter is riddled with problems. The biggest problem of which is that you do not have the ability to form a coherent simple sentence in English. Then, you also have spelling problems aside from the lack of rudimentary English grammar. I suggest that you type your practice letters using a word document with the fonts set to either US or OK English, depending upon which English style you use at school. Pay attention to the red lines that show up as you type. Those are markers for wrong spelling. Use the Spellcheck feature to correct the spelling and do your best to remember the correct word spelling. Now, remember, the letter I is always capitalized when referring to oneself. Therefore the word is I am and not Iam or iam. Those are 2 separate words. I have already corrected some similar letters in this forum, I suggest you look those corrected examples up for your reference.
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
Hi here are my suggestions.

remember that a good sentence always contains Subject and Verb, or in bahasa, have you ever heard about Subjek Predikat Objek Keterangan? in english the same thing happens.

Holt's comments has already reviewed you letter in a good way. I catch the meaning you addressed, so here is my version

Assalamualaikum Sigit

It has been awhile since the last time we met, how are you there? I am fine in here. I hope you and your family is alright as well. Currently, I am studying at Unipdu located in Jombang, West Java. would you mind if i asked where you study? I wish we could meet again, and then we could play our hobby when we were a child, which was playing football. I am very happy in here, because I have joined some activities on campus and became a part of PMII student association, I was surprised to be chosen, though. Wassalam.

Home / Letters / It has been awhile since the last time we met, how are you there? Letter to M. Sigit Varendra