Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Beyond the classroom - a paragraph of my motivation letter

MaroufRashidi 1 / -  

the new revolutionizing technology

My acquisition during my undergraduate programme extended beyond the classroom and I could visit several engineering sites, met several experienced engineers on-site and learned about the new technological advancements in the engineering arena. During our educational tour in Istanbul Grand Airport (IGA) - world's biggest airport project, for the first time I come across with the real application of the new revolutionizing technology which we call Building Information Modelling (BIM) - the philosophy and the process that influences how a building is designed and brought to reality. Run such Mega projects on time within budget is almost impossible without using BIM. Therefore, since that day my dreams begin to be a BIM specialist, work on mega projects and be a designer of single digital model of a building that everyone (architect, client, suppliers, builders, environmental managers etc....)  can work on simultaneously. Hence, I started searching more about BIM by reading articles along with working on the Revit Autodesk programme to learn more about Building Information Modelling to achieve my considerable ambitions and dreams.
No one 1 / 1  
A few grammatical errors that I noticed...
1) I could got the opportunity to visit several engineering sites, met where I met...
2) use - instead of comma after 'world's biggest airport project'
3)Run Running such mega ...
4) Therefore, since that day my dreams begin I dream to be a...

Overall, I think it is nicely written

Home / Letters / Beyond the classroom - a paragraph of my motivation letter