Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

"Breaking The Limit 2016" competition - cover letter about audit internship recuiterment

ngocha1209 1 / -  
Nguyen Thi Ngoc Ha
156/6 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Phone: - Email: nguyenthingocha1209

Mr. Tuan Anh/ Mrs. Lien Huong,

Audit Recruitment / Tax and Advisory Recruitment

Deloitte Vietnam

I learned that the competition "Breaking The Limit 2016" replaced the Deloitte Intership Program when I participated in the ACCA career fair workshop. I was impressed by the cultural and environmental in Deloitte and I want to start my career path in here. For reasons, I am writing to express my concern to the competition in this year as a nominee to compete this position.

I am currently a senior student at the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, where my major is accounting. During the time at university, I have exceptional conditions to assess the board of knowledge about auditing, accounting, tax, finance. Besides, I am on progress to self- study in F2, F3, IAS and other concerning subjects. So, I confident that I am a potential candidate for this competition if I have a chance.

I have a strength to working a team either a leader or a member. You will find me to be a responsible, motivated and hard-working person who is keen to learn and contribute Beside, I have a good command of English and ready to learn the new things.

Attached with this cover letter is my resume which would detail you regarding my abilities and qualification.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Ngọc Hŕ
nguyenlhau - / 1  
you should keep your sentence be simple. It will help your words easier to understand clearly. I know my edit is still not perfect but i hope it mays help you a little bit.

..........................

When I participated in the ACCA career fair workshop. , I learnedrealized that the competition "Breaking The Limit 2016" was replaced the Deloitte Intership Program. I was impressed by the cultural and environmental in Deloitte and I really wanted to start my career path in here. For the reasons , I am writing to express my ...

... Economics Ho Chi Minh City, whereand my major is accounting.
So, I am confident that I am a ...
I have a strength(replace it with other adj) to working a team either a leader or a member. You will find me to beI am a responsible, motivated, and hard-working person ...

Beside, I have a good command of English and ready to learn the new things.(Beside, I am good in English and I am so exciting to ready to learn new things)

Attached with this cover letter is my resume which would detailwhich might help you regarding my ...
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi ngocha,

- I learned that the competition "Breaking The Limit 2016" replaced the ... .
When I participated in the ACCA career fair workshop I realized that Breaking the limit competition are replaced the Deloitte Internship Program.
- ... I have an exceptional conditions to assess ...
- So, I confident that I am a potential candidate ...
I hope you give me a chance because I believe that I am a potential candidate to this position.
- You will find me to be a responsible person , motivatedhave a passion and hard-working (...) and contribute to your company .

Hopefully it helps.

Home / Letters / "Breaking The Limit 2016" competition - cover letter about audit internship recuiterment