Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Personal letter to your business colleague about important documents you have left

iCan 8 / 3  
You stayed at your friends' house when you participated in a business seminar in Australia. You left a file with important documents in your room. Write a letter to your friend, describing the file and ask him/her to return it to you by post.

Begin your letter as follows: Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Ad,

Hi there! Thanks accommodating me in your house last week. It was such a pleasure staying there. Anyway, the reason i'm writing is to ask you a favor to return my folder that I've left there.

When I left Australia last week, I forgot to bring my folder that contains important documents. I kept it in the drawer of the room where I stayed. You can easily identify it because of its brilliant color: neon green. Also, it has a brown envelope inside once you open it.

I'm asking you to please send it to me as soon possible to this address:
505 Coco Palm Avenue
Los Palmos Road
Philippines 2123

I will be the one to pay for the carrier the moment I will receive it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you. Thanks in advance. I'll keep in touch.

Best Regards,

Bangs

Home / Letters / Personal letter to your business colleague about important documents you have left