Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

"Candidate for study under the Phd program in Nanoscience" letter of recomendation

cabronski 1 / -  
I`m a new user of this forum. From the threads I read I think that here I can find the help I need to correct this letter of recomendation.

THX a lot!

I know Mr. XX since 2004, when he began his studies at the Faculty of Physics, XXX University , specializing in physics and computer science.
Already in the first year he made himself known as a diligent student, the test of programming languages it exhibited very good grade. Two years later, he passed the exam with me from computer networks to assess the good.

Average rating from college - 3.61 indicates that Mr. XX was generally a good student.
It is worth emphasizing assessment of good and very good with such subjects as: Analysis of mathematics, quantum physics, optics, Environmental microbiology, architecture of computer and programming.

As an outstanding student to be eligible for the Erasmus program and a year studying at the University of XX / Spain, where he came into Spanish and passed all the exams, he visited the center in Extremadura nuclear and hydroelectric power plant in Galicia.

Mr. XX wrote under my leadership thesis Fri Digital home.
Work was a computer, and the candidate has demonstrated great independence, innovation and ingenuity. Jobs include descriptive elements but also the practical component involving the design and implementation of intelligent switches controlled and managed remotely using a computer. This work found the rated as very good.

After graduation, Mr. XX began his career in XX as a physics teacher in middle school and high school. Also in this activity are actively and commitment, and innovation.

In conclusion I recommend Mr. XX as a candidate for study under the Phd program in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
mabu9669 4 / 9  
I know Mr. XX since 2004

has known

Already in the first year he made himself known

to be known

to assess the good

I dont understand this sentence, is it: got a good degree?

indicates that

indicated

to be eligible

eligibled

After graduation , Mr. XX began his career in XX as a physics teacher

graduated, physic

Also in this activity are actively and commitment, and innovation.

He also performed actively, committedly, innovatively in this activity.

Hope this help.
Sorry for something wrong in my correction, I'm still a student :)
I have known Mr. XX since 2004 when he began his studies at the Faculty of Physics, XXX University, specializing in physics and computer science.
In the first year he immediately made himself known as a diligent student. On the test of programming languages he earned a very good grade. Two years later, he passed the exam with me from computer networks and was assessed as a high achiever.

... Mr. XX is an outstanding student eligible for the Erasmus program and a year studying at the University of XX / Spain, where he came into Spanish and passed all the exams. He also visited the center in Extremadura nuclear ...

This work was rated as very good.

After graduation, Mr. XX began his career in XX as a physics teacher in middle school and high school. Also in This activity requires a proactive attitude, commitment, and innovation.

In conclusion, I recommend Mr. XX as ...

:-)

Home / Letters / "Candidate for study under the Phd program in Nanoscience" letter of recomendation