Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

A complain letter about a performance of a play

zer000 3 / 5  
Question:Recently,you and your friend paid HK$150 each to attend a performance of a play entitled Night and Day at the Hong Kong Drama Centre (HKDC).This was advertised as 'A night,of comedy ,action,romance and suspense:all types of theatre in one show'.

Unfortunately,you were both very disappointed with the performance,and also with the venue in which it was held.In fact, the experience was so bad that you have decided to write a letter of complaint to the manager of the HKDC.Write the letter ,presenting your complains and demanding a full refund on the tickets.

______________________________
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about a performance of a play called 'Night and Day' at the Hong Kong Drama Centre on Saturday night.

The leaflet was advertising this show is a combiantion of comedy ,action,romance and suspense.It was also talking about this play have all types of theatre in it.However ,that is not the truth and the show was quite disappoint me. Mainly,those performers were not professional.They seemed like unrespectable too,always forgot their lines and talked on the stage.In a action scene ,i did not think the scene built up the tension mood for the auidence sucessfully.The fight was not realistic and the two main characters on that scene were too artificial.Their movements were stiff.What is more ,i went to saw this so-called comedy play,I expected to have a good laugh.Obviously,it could not provide that mood.

Apart from that,the stage design is totally a mess.There were using some low quality of props and costumes used.The romantic scene,which was a part that impressed me most.In that scene,the two main characters were wearing some flamboyant style of dress,and a worn-out hat.They performed their lines with wooden expressions , coupled with some weird music.

A big wrong choice of this drama show is the venue.I am not critising that Hong Kong Drama Centre is a bad place to performance,but it is not easy to find its location.I had already got lost before i reached there.Not only about its inconvenient,but also the traffic distance is too long,

From what i have complained above,this show obviously is a waste of time .I viewed this play with my friend and we both spent HK$150each for this poor play.We want to demand a full refund on the tickets,That is what your company should do to make up our loss of time and phsche.

Look forward for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Chris Wong
ace 5 / 66 5  
Check out your commas (they should be separated by a space). 'Phsche' - no such word.
Besides, you may not complain about the traffic distance - you knew where the show was going to take place before you bought the ticket..
testing /  
Besides, if you want to demand a refund, you should state that you want a refund (not 'want to demand').

Home / Letters / A complain letter about a performance of a play