Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

About TV in my country - Email to my friend - essays

lenhatbao 1 / 1  

question about tv

Dear Sue
I am happy about your letter. We have not written to each other for a long time, because we have been so busy working. In your letter, you asked me about TV in my country.

In my country, TV has many programmes such as music, game show, football match, flim, cartoon,...TV is very interesting, so TV is very popular in my country, from the citys to villages. You can see TV everywhere in my country.

But, I have to say that I am not really addicted to watch TV. Because, I am very busy working. I have to go work from early morning to night.

Now days, Internet has many programmes, people watch their favorite programmes whenever. And people can choose to watch channel wherever. In addition, Internet is very popular in my country, so they watch TV a littler than Internet.

I want to khow more TV in your country, tell me more in your next letter.
Send my love to your family, I am looking forward to hearing TV in your country.
See you soon.
lenhatbao
Le, this letter is very poorly written. You only stayed the information that was provided to you in the instructions. You did not make any effort to try and develop complete paragraphs in your presentations. It is important that you show more of your of your English lexical abilities by writing longer paragraphs by writing at least 3 well developed sentences each. Try to complete the letter in about 3 paragraphs for a higher possible score. At the moment I'm going to score this no higher than a 4. Review your letter and you will see that you selected to proofread your letter for spelling errors and grammar inaccuracies. Neglecting to double check these elements during an actual test will result in an even lower score. Make it a point to check your work, correct the mistakes, and assist your essay or letter prior to submission, even during a practice test.
OP lenhatbao 1 / 1  
Thank you very much, I will try to be perfect this letter.

Home / Letters / About TV in my country - Email to my friend - essays