Home / Letters   % width Posts: 5

The cover letter for Audit Recruiment / Tax and Advisory Recruiment

chomchom 2 / 1  
Hoang Dinh Hung [SUSPENDED]

75 Nguyen Tu Gian Str, Go Vap Disc, HCMC
Phone Number: 0167-766-7075
August 23, 2016

Mr.Tuan Anh/ Mrs. Lien Huong
Audit Recruiment / Tax and Advisory Recruiment
Deloitte Vietnam

Dear Mr.Tuan Anh/ Mrs. Lien Huong

I knowed Deloitte when I came ACCA Workshop, and I am very impressed with the history of your company and found that this is the environment I want to join. Then I heard the Breaking the limit competition, with an internship opportunity at Deloitte. For this reason I am writing to you to nominate me as a candidate to compete for this position.

I am the final student at University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) with major is accounting. I used to internship at ASC Audit Company for one month and learn more about some technique in audit. I am studing ACCA F3 by myself and wish can get ACCA qualification in 5 years.

My strength are teamwork, work under presure, and with responsbility, I always complete my work on time. Beside, I also have communication skill, good at english and office tools.

Attached with this cover letter is my resume which would detail you regarding my abilities and qualification.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi chomchom,
Let me help you a little,

- I knowedknew Deloitte when I came to ACCA Workshop, and (...) the history of yourthe company and (...) the environment which I want to join. Then I heard about the Breaking the limit ...

... writing to you to nominate memyself as a candidate to ...
- ... ASC Audit Company for onea month and learn more about some techniqueS in audit.
- My strength are teamworkI have a strength to work in a team , work under presure pressure, andwith responsbilityresponsible with my job , and I always complete my work on time. Beside, I also have a good communication skill, good at english and office toolsoperate the computer .

- ... letter is my resume which give you a would detail you ...

Hopefully it helps.
dinafayna04 5 / 7 1  
Hi chomchom, here some suggestions for you, hope it will be helpful :

Dear Mr.Tuan Anh/ Mrs. Lien Huong
I knowedhave knew Deloitte when I came to ACCA Workshop, and I am (...) company and found that this is the environment that I want to join. Then I alsohave heard the Breaking theof limit competition, with ...

... I am writing to you, to nominate me as ...
... Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), and thewith major is accounting.
... learn more about some techniques in audit.

My strength are teamworks , work under press ure, and havewith responsbility, I always complete ...
BesideAdditionally , I also have communication skill, good at e nglish (you should type it in capital letter, it should be English) and office tools.

Sincerely(YOUR NAME HERE)

-------------------------------------------------------
Good luck!
OP chomchom 2 / 1  
help me with this cover letter :)

Dear Sir

I knew EY when I came to ACCA Workshop 2016, and I am very impressed with the aim of company "Building a better working world " . I found that this is the environment which will hep me to develop myself and make value for the world.

... writing to you to nominate myself as a candidate to ...

... internship at ASC Audit Company for a month and learn ...

I have a strength to work in a team, work under pressure, and have responsbility.
Additionally , I also have communication skill, good at E nglish and office tools.

Sincerely,
Hoang Dinh Hung
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello chomchom.
These are several corrections for you.

I amhave very impressed with the aim ...
I found that this is the environment which will hel p me to develop myself ...
For this reason, I am writingwrote to you to nominate myself as a candidate to compete for this position.

I am studinglearn ACCA F3 by myself and I wish I can get ACCA ...

... under pressure, and have responsbilityresponsibility .
Additionally, I also have a good communication skills , such as good at English ...
Attached with this cover letterWith this cover letter, I attachedis my resume which would detail you regardingregard you detail of my abilities and qualification.

Home / Letters / The cover letter for Audit Recruiment / Tax and Advisory Recruiment