Unanswered [2] / Urgent [0]

Home / Letters5

The cover letter for Audit Recruiment / Tax and Advisory Recruiment

Hoang Dinh Hung [SUSPENDED]

75 Nguyen Tu Gian Str, Go Vap Disc, HCMC
Phone Number: 0167-766-7075
August 23, 2016

Mr.Tuan Anh/ Mrs. Lien Huong
Audit Recruiment / Tax and Advisory Recruiment
Deloitte Vietnam

Dear Mr.Tuan Anh/ Mrs. Lien Huong

I knowed Deloitte when I came ACCA Workshop, and I am very impressed with the history of your company and found that this is the environment I want to join. Then I heard the Breaking the limit competition, with an internship opportunity at Deloitte. For this reason I am writing to you to nominate me as a candidate to compete for this position.

I am the final student at University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) with major is accounting. I used to internship at ASC Audit Company for one month and learn more about some technique in audit. I am studing ACCA F3 by myself and wish can get ACCA qualification in 5 years.

My strength are teamwork, work under presure, and with responsbility, I always complete my work on time. Beside, I also have communication skill, good at english and office tools.

Attached with this cover letter is my resume which would detail you regarding my abilities and qualification.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

Hi chomchom,
Let me help you a little,

- I knowed knew Deloitte when I came to ACCA Workshop, and (...) the history of your the company and (...) the environment whichI want to join. Then I heard about the Breaking the limit ...
... writing to you to nominate me myself as a candidate to ...
- ... ASC Audit Company for onea month and learn more about some techniqueS in audit.
- My strength are teamwork I have a strength to work in a team, work under presure pressure, and with responsbility responsible with my job, and I always complete my work on time. Beside, I also have a good communication skill, good at english and office tools operate the computer.
- ... letter is my resume which give you awould detail you ...

Hopefully it helps.
Hi chomchom, here some suggestions for you, hope it will be helpful :

Dear Mr.Tuan Anh/ Mrs. Lien Huong
I knowed have knew Deloitte when I came to ACCA Workshop, and I am (...) company and found that this is the environment that I want to join. Then I also have heard the Breaking the of limit competition, with ...
... I am writing to you, to nominate me as ...
... Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), and the with major is accounting.
... learn more about some techniques in audit.

My strength are teamworks, work under pressure, and have with responsbility, I always complete ...
Beside Additionally, I also have communication skill, good at english (you should type it in capital letter, it should be English) and office tools.

Sincerely(YOUR NAME HERE)

-------------------------------------------------------
Good luck!
help me with this cover letter :)

Dear Sir

I knew EY when I came to ACCA Workshop 2016, and I am very impressed with the aim of company "Building a better working world ". I found that this is the environment which will hep me to develop myself and make value for the world.
... writing to you to nominate myself as a candidate to ...

... internship at ASC Audit Company for a month and learn ...

I have a strength to work in a team, work under pressure, and have responsbility.
Additionally, I also have communication skill, good at English and office tools.

Sincerely,
Hoang Dinh Hung
Hello chomchom.
These are several corrections for you.

I am have very impressed with the aim ...
I found that this is the environment which will help me to develop myself ...
For this reason, I am writing wrote to you to nominate myself as a candidate to compete for this position.

I am studing learn ACCA F3 by myself and I wish I can get ACCA ...

... under pressure, and have responsbility responsibility.
Additionally, I also have a good communication skills, such as good at English ...
Attached with this cover letter With this cover letter, I attached is my resume which would detail you regarding regard you detail of my abilities and qualification.
  Closed ✓

Home / Letters /