Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Cover letter post-doctoral position in chemistry

Domisyl 1 / -  
Hi,

I'm French and i'm looking for a post-doctoral position in UK, Canada or USA and so have to e-mail application.

I wrote something and gave it to my PhD mentor but he's also French...

Thank you by anticipation for all your advices

Sylvain

***********************

It's a great pleasure to have a chance to write to you. I have come to know of you through your worthy articles. I am writing this letter to inquire about research fellowship opportunity in your research laboratory.

I graduated from XXXX in December 2010 in the laboratory of Dr XXXXX under supervision of Pr XXXXX. My Ph. D. research, being done focuses on the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and also development xxxxxxxx. During previous training periods, I had the opportunity to work on different projects and I gained strong experience in various fields of organic synthesis as describe in my resume.

I now wish to pursue my professional career in the field of organic chemistry and I feel motivated in gaining a strong experience in total synthesis where rigour and discipline are required. Moreover, I feel ready to pursue my interests outside France by integrating an international work environment in order to improve my English language skills and to have a first overview of the English culture.

Being well aware of your outstanding academic accomplishments, I would greatly appreciate if you provided me with an opportunity to work as a research fellow under your supervision. Enclosed is my curriculum vitae for your close review. Prof. XXXXXX has indicated that he would be happy to provide information about my qualifications and progress at any time.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you very much in anticipation for your consideration.

Sincerely yours

Home / Letters / Cover letter post-doctoral position in chemistry