Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Cover Letter/Resume for the tourism office vacancy

Linhisme 1 / -  

tOURISM OFFICE APPLication

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Jen, I am a college student and I've graduated for a month and now I am having a long rest near three months. Due to that, I decide to apply to your job to try myself at tourist job. Besides, if I can do this job, it will be earned extra money for my life.

I have worked at the restaurant for two years when I was in the college and I merely founded that I am interested in talking with everyone and going to a number of destinations to explore more about our world. Also, I am keen on local historic spots and beautiful destinations. Consequently, I think my skill can appropriate for this job.

At the university, I always got high grades for my projects and most of my projects were attracted audience. I do not have any phobia of performance due to the fact I always wanted to get high mark. That's why for me it will not be hard to cope with this job.

I'm looking forward for your mail.
Yours faithfully,
Jen.
If this letter was witten for a task 1 essay, the student will get a failing mark due to coherence, clarity, and grammar errors. Now, if was written for a serious job application, the applicant will not be called for an interview due to the same reasons. The applicant will be disqualified for consideration.

The best thing the student can do at this point is enroll in proper ESL classes, starting at the most basic class possible. This letter proves that the student does not have a rudimentary or basic understanding of how to properly develop and present written English sentences. The student requires serious grammar lessons before attempting to write a test essay / letter or a job application letter in the real world.

Home / Letters / Cover Letter/Resume for the tourism office vacancy