Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

cover letter - theoretical physics

aristotle89 1 / -  
I prepare a sample cover letter. please read it and send me some suggestions and correct grammatical errors.
I want to send this cover letter for PhD position in some Australian university.
____________________________________________________________________
Dear Dr. XXX,

I am interested in applying for the graduate program at your institution and I'd like to inquire about the availability of any positions at your Research Group. In February 2015, I'll get the Master degree supervised by Prof XXX in the Physics Department of XXX University, XXX. My Master thesis is about Supergravities, so I I've read (or am reading) your book and some of your papers and found some information about your Research Group. I am enclosing my resume for your review.

During my academic years, I was doing research on the F(R) Gravity and Supergravity. Although higher-derivative theories of cosmology are toy models, but in this studying, I've gained many skills and experiences in fields like Superspace, Supersymmetry, and Supergravity. Moreover, I've expanded my knowledge via specific courses such as QFT, and String Theory, in order to ensure (that I have) a wide basis of physical phenomena and theory.

I hope my education, research experience and background would be a good qualification for your requirements.

I am enclosing my curriculum vitae (, recommendation letters, degree certificates, and my transcripts) .

Thank you very much for taking the time to consider my application. I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me if you need any additional information.

Yours sincerely,

XXX
YULIS 9 / 17 1  
I am interested i interest ## in applying for the graduate program at your institution and I'd like i like ## to inquire about the availability of any positions at your Research Group. In February 2015, I'll get the Master degree supervised by Prof XXX in the Physics Department of XXX University, XXX. My Master thesis is about Supergravities, so I I've read (or am reading) i read your book and some ofof your papers and found i found## some information give "s" because u said "some"## about your Research Group. I am enclosing my resume for your review.

I think, should u use the present tense and combine with past tense. I read ur letter u used the present continous tense.

i hope it can help u.

Home / Letters / cover letter - theoretical physics