Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Covering letter for the job of United Nations Young Professionals Programme

kurdish 1 / -  
Muhammad Ameen Kurd.
House no E -5 railway housing society joint road quetta.
To the sletion management of united nations ypp,
I represent my self as a muscular candidate for the job of young professionals programme of united Nations. I have done my masters in international relations from the university of balochistan and also have done my bechlores in law from the same university. After completing my education I started practicing law as profession but after one year I quited it due to outdated and unprofessional atmosphere of working body in our city courts. After this, I started teaching in government school and worked to uplift a awareness of the society in my local district. After 3 years of teaching, I came to know that with in limited resources and area I couldn't play a vital role to form an educated society. As united nations is doing great job to literate people around the world and also its other socio - political efforts around the world is landmark for humanitarian services. So becoming a part of united nations would increase my experience and also gives me an opportunity to serve my capabilities for the human beings at all.

Sincerely Yours.
Muhammad Ameen Kurd.
Hoang Ha ktl 2 / 3  
I represent myself as a muscular candidate for the job of a young professional programme of the united Nations.

Home / Letters / Covering letter for the job of United Nations Young Professionals Programme