Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

My dearest brother, you are the best. No one can like you that is very good person.

misakiakiko 1 / 1  
Thank you so much! because you always stand by my side. Whenever i need you, you must appear in my mind. Your voice like sugar to give me energy for everyday need. I have not encourage or image what happen if without you in my life. What make us be friend? What's word can impress our relationship? You teach me everything. You make me a new one. You give me new things and unforgettable memory. Why you treat me like a treasure baby? One day is leaving day, i think i must miss you so much. Anyway i blessing you forever.
KarunaTruong 3 / 5 2  
All I wanted to say is: Thank you so much! B ecause you have always stand by my side. Whenever I need you, you must would appear immediately in my mind. Your voice like sugar tosweet voice give me more energy for everyday need.

I have not encourage o r imaged what would happened if without you in my life.

What make us be friend?
What's word can impress describe our relationship? You teach me everything, y ou make change me into a new oneperson, giving me new things experiences and unforgettable priceless memory. Why would you treat me like a treasure baby? One day is leaving day, Day after day, Ithink I must miss you so much. Anyway,Iwill blessingfor you forever.

Hi Misaki, I hope I can help you with this correction.
Hi Misaki, below are my thoughts on your essay.

To my dearest brother,
- Thank you so much!( this punctuation mark is not necessary )
- you must appear in my mindare always there for me ) .
- Your voice is like sugar
- give towho gives me
- I havecan not
- encourage or imageimagine
- what will happen
- if without you in my life.
- What make us be friend? What's word can impress our relationship?(this sentences are not necessary )
- a new oneperson .
- Why you treat me like a treasure baby?I know - o ne day is leaving dayyou will leave and, iI think
- i mustI will miss you so much.
- Anyway iYou are a blessing you forever.

There you have it Misaki, I hope the corrections above helped you see the difference in your essays and please practice the language more often as this is the only way to improve your writng as well as familiarity to the language.

Home / Letters / My dearest brother, you are the best. No one can like you that is very good person.