Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

describe about myself in interview for logistics & shipping job

joes 1 / -  
Dear all,

i am a new person for this forum. I am very happy to say hi to all this forum members. i am going to fill in my cv about myself for shipping & Logistics jobs. So pls give some unique idea for below. If anything i need to develop, pls suggest.

1) I have 2 year experiece in Logistics as a cordinator in contract company.

2) have experience in overseas shipping & logisitics flow.

3) I have controlled the transport also during the goods delivery.

4) Material knowlege of all MEP based.

5) handling all site issues.

I am expecting your kind co-operation regarding this matter.

Joes
Hello, I'm glad you are a member now. Thanks for letting us participate in your process...

So, what is your intention? It's all about action. You are taking action, and you are intending to take more action soon as a professional. Tell me about the plan you made for the future and what you hope to be doing for work 5 years from now.

You are a totally unique professional with a perspective that can truly benefit people who read what you write. Share your approach and the logic behind your intentions, the logic behind the actions you are taking.

You said you need to fill in the CV... what does it require you to do? Whatever it requires, you can be sure people will feel inspired if you talk about your intentions and the action you are taking. Mention your accomplishments (as you listed above) when you are explaining your intention.

Home / Letters / describe about myself in interview for logistics & shipping job