Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Design separation processes field in the MSc chemical Engineering - recommendation letter

water angel 1 / 1  
Mrs. xxxx is a postgraduate student in the MSc chemical Engineering(Design separation processes field) program in this Department. She entered the program in September 2010. Mrs.xxx has passed all the courses in this program and has obtained good marks in all of them. She was my student in the courses of Advanced fluid mechanics, Computational fluid dynamics and was among top 10% of students in that class.

...
Windachan 13 / 18 5  
Mrs. xxxx is a postgraduate student in the MSc chemical Engineering (Design separation processes field) program in this Department. She entered the program in September 2010. Mrs.xxx has passed all the courses in this program and has obtained good marks in all of them. She was my student in the courses of Advanced fluid mechanics, Computational fluid dynamics and was among top 10% of the students in that class .
OP water angel 1 / 1  
thanks a lot
remain text is true?????
Mrs. xxxx was a postgraduate student in the MSc chemical Engineering (Design separation processes field) Department. She entered the program in September 2010. Mrs.xxx has passed all the courses in this program and has obtained good marks in all of them. She was my student in the courses of Advanced fluid mechanics, Computational fluid dynamics and was among top 10% of the students . If is worthy to note that as I believe, her academic scores do not represent all of her high abilities . She earned new educational opportunity in the MSc chemical Engineering - Nano field in yyy University. Therefore I advised and supported her to select Nano field in yyy university to continue education. In the courses. She took it with me, Mrs.xxxx showed herself as a very enthusiastic and intelligent student. I have also talked with some of my other colleagues who teach courses in our MSc program and they have all been satisfied by Mrs.xxxx's performance in their classes. In the last semester Mrs.xxxx acted as a Teaching Assistant in one of the courses in the program and performed very well. therefore, I personally believe that Mrs.xxxx has the academic capabilities which are necessary for a successful PhD student. She has shown great enthusiasm for her research. She has carried out a good review of the current literature on the subject and has shown great practical and analytical abilities , computer programming and CFD .

one papers based on her work so far have been published to 7th international chemical engineering congress & exhibition (IChEC2011). I therefore think that Mrs.xxxx has very good research abilities. She is a studious person and very eager to do research and I know that she has published other papers with other colleagues of mine and will definitely have a journal paper based on the experimental work of her MSc Thesis. I therefore have no hesitation in recommending Mrs.xxxx for a program of study leading to a PhD degree and I am sure She will be very successful in it.

Yours sincerely,

Home / Letters / Design separation processes field in the MSc chemical Engineering - recommendation letter