Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Electronics Analysis and Design - Recommendation Letter for erasmus mundus

shingeki1996 3 / 5 1  
Ho guys, kindly need your help in reviewing my letter. Thank you for your time.

my deepest endorsement

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter in support of ABC's application to Joint International Master in Smart Systems Integration, Erasmus Mundus scholarship program. I have known Chandler since 2013 as his program adviser and professor in electronics engineering so I can say that I know him well as a student, professionally.

I taught him Electronics Analysis and Design where he got good grades which I could say that he belongs to the upper 5% of his batch. He shows great interest in my subjects and immense motivation to excel in exams. His knowledge is not only limited to concepts and theories but he can also perform practical implementation and design in his electronics education. Examples are design of electronics circuits like amplifiers and filters; class A, class B, high-pass and low-pass filters and a project about DC power supply for practical implementation. He delivered the final result extremely well and answered my questions confidently. Furthermore, I have been a panel member of his thesis presentation during his last year in the university. His thesis entitled "High Speed CMOS Pulse Generator Based on Analog Ramp Signal Implemented in 65nm CMOS Process Technology" is spectacular where he discussed about solving the tradeoff between speed and stability of an analog system.

Throughout the five years that I have been his program adviser, I did not encounter any problem with him in terms of his grades and performance. He maintained his science and technology scholarship by getting higher grades above the minimum requirement. He enrolled every semester lively and eager to learn more. He possess a positive attitude towards academic development. Thus, he has my deepest endorsement for the erasmus mundus scholarship and I am confident that he can contribute to this country's technological advancement in the future.
A recommendation letter from someone who knew you 6 years ago will not really strengthen your application. You have to get a more recent, no less than 2 years ago, if possible, endorsement for this application. The reason being that you have to prove 2 things, your ability to learn along with your productivity and drive as an employee. This letter is best written by an immediate supervisor in this instance as that person can attest to your ability to learn on the job, your drive, and your objectives for wishing to pursue higher studies. Those are the recommendation points that could help drive your application forward in the consideration process.
sky004 1 / 3  
Start by stating how long you've known the person. Briefly provide details on how you know the person (for example, if the person worked for you, if you are neighbors if the person was your student, etc.). Also, include any relevant dates - if he or she was an employee, include dates of employment. If he or she was a student, state when.

Home / Letters / Electronics Analysis and Design - Recommendation Letter for erasmus mundus