Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering - Erasmus mundus motivation letter

Sanketnawale101 1 / -  

Letter of motivation

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have a bachelor's degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and I am writing to express my interest in the Electric Vehicle Propulsion & Control master's program, as it has always been my ambition to continue my education in this field.

My undergraduate experience gave me a solid grasp of core subjects including Engineering Mathematics, Embedded Systems, Microcontrollers, Control System, Machine Engineering, Wireless Technology, Power Electronics and more. Additionally, I participated in the National Coding Hackathon with a project entitled "Easy accessibility to train from the low-level platform." While working on this project, I had the opportunity to apply the software development life cycle to the analysis in real-time, and I also wrote research papers for the same, which were published in international journals.

Along with my university studies, I completed a 2-month internship with web Technology Institute, where I learned the basics of data. I was then hired as an IoT Developer at electronics IT Solution in mumbai, through this experience, I have gained practical knowledge of working on electronic projects, and presently I am working as an electronics engineer in Horizon services mumbai, Throughout this experience, I am able to use my coding and embedded skills, as well as improve my interpersonal skills and communication abilities.

I think, (E-PiCo) is a programme that combines all my areas of interest, such as embedded software systems, renewable energy, and storage systems, or control in e-mobility. The experience of living in different countries will enable me to experience a variety of approaches to analyzing and learning more profoundly about electric propulsion. Additionally, I would like to pursue a career in the same field in the future; therefore I am looking forward to completing my master's thesis within the expected timeframe.

Despite my family being below the poverty line in my country, my parents have always helped me, so I completed my studies until graduation without any interruptions and obtained honors in pre-university, and I earned a first class in my Bachelor. To study this dream program I would need the financial support; therefore, I would like you to consider me for the scholarship.

I strongly believe (E-PiCo) will offer me the knowledge I need to reach my dream of a career in the e-mobility sector. With my past experiences in my area of expertise, I would be a valuable asset to any Consortium partner university.

Thank you for considering my application.

San naw
(Electronics engineer)
as it has always been my ambition to continue my education

So what? Every student has an ambition to pursue their studies in their field of work. There is nothing remarkable about this statement. It is not even memorable. If you have a true ambition to contribute something specific to the electric vehicle field, then state what it is as the primary motivating factor in the opening paragraph.

National Coding Hackathon

This is too elementary a consideration for the EM program. Do you not have any professional training, seminars, skills development, conferences, publications, or the like to use? These references must be within the professional realm rather than undergraduate reference. The other applicants will have national references to speak of, thus practically ensuring you do not make it past the first screening.

(E-PiCo) is a programme

Do not repeat information about the program to the consortium. The reasons you want to attend this program must have a proper professional requirement.

Reading through this application, I can only say that the current qualifications of the applicant are not competitive enough to make it past the screening round. The applicant lacks in relevant professional requirements and accomplishments.

Home / Letters / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering - Erasmus mundus motivation letter