Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'European universites offers a wide range of specialties' - motivation letter

aslidinshirinov 1 / -  
From my childhood I often wondered how everything around us moves. Firstly, I began realizing the answer of this question when I studied at school. Later I got interested in the design, construction and operation of machines. When the time came to enter the university I made my mind to study for Mining Electro-Mechanics specialty. My interest towards this specialty made me get know more deeper disciplines connected with my specialty. I understood that mechanical engineering enters into the work of all branches of engineering. For thorough investigation this branch, this program offers me are a great opportunity to expertise myself in this field.

European universites offers a wide range of specialties, among them is Mechanical engineering. From the information on the web-site of this university, the objectives of this field are aimed at training a professional figure with a solid technical background in areas related to industrial engineering and specific expertise in mechanical engineering, with a focus on basic concepts and methodological aspects. Especially, I got interested in getting knowledge of basic techniques and methodologies used in industrial engineering. In addition, I found rather interesting to work in collaboration in interdisciplinary working groups. For me it would be rather interesting to work in such atmosphere especially with specialists from other engineering fields of Europe. At our Institute students have practice at enterprises at the end of each year during their academic study. My first practice was at my first year. It was a simple practice at mining career and it lasted for two weeks. Practical student task was to observe now process at the workplace. At that time I understood what a great responsibility an engineer has at the mining career. For example, mining engineers study all phases of extracting mineral deposits from the earth. They design mines and related equipment and supervise their construction and operation, work to minimize the environmental effects of mining.

Nowadays we need engineers with creatively skills. Progress of engineering in mining field is becoming more and more important in our region. New deposits of minerals and natural resources recently have been found in Navoi region and I think by studying engineering in European university I'll make a great contribution in the field of mining engineering after my completion courses. Especially, I'd like to make innovations in mechanical and electrical engineering.

In order to realize these goals I do my best study major disciplines at the institute though at school and at the lyceum I got "good" marks and "excellent" grades, at the Instituted due to my efforts I managed to study only on "excellent" grades. In addition I am attending mathematics and English language courses for being promoted in my field.

In my opinion, I can assist in distribute this program in my country, especially in my native city. I'll try to open special courses at our institute which will train students for this program. In addition, after my graduation my home university, I'll get a profession at one of the manufacturing plants in Navoi. In order to cooperate industrial enterprises with higher educational institutions, and to establish international relations this not only with higher institutions, but also with enterprises ARCADE program will serve as a main source in realization this procedure. And from this point of view I can assist as local coordinator or representative for the project.
anita123 3 / 6  
This is a pretty impressive essay. Make the essay sound more confidence just by adding some specific examples about how you got into designing, construction, and the operation of machines. Was there a certain car you had your eye ? Also mention the subjects you studied during the Mining Electro-Mechanics specialty program !

"Nowadays we need engineers with creatively skills(With the rapid advancement in the technological field, engineers with creativity skills are more in demand.) Progress of engineering in mining field is becoming more and more important in our region. New deposits of minerals and natural resources recently have been found in Navoi region and I think (believe) by studying engineering in a European university I'll(I will) make a great contribution in the field of mining engineering after my completion courses. Especially, I'd like to make(I would contribute new) innovations in mechanical and electrical engineering."

Just a bit of tweaking in some sentences, but otherwise it is a good essay :) Good luck !!

Home / Letters / 'European universites offers a wide range of specialties' - motivation letter