Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'exchanging experience and knowledge for students' - motivation letter

Sanjar 1 / 2  
NAME: Hamrokulov Sanjar

COUNTRY: Navoi, Uzbekistan

PROGRAMME: Bachelor of Science in Machine-Building Technology

REASON FOR A (ERASMUS MUNDUS ACTION 2) Scholarship

First, I would like to take the opportunity applying for EMA2 ARCADE Scholarship and to express my main reasons why I attend at EM2 ARCADE Scholarship on the personal motivation letter.

I am a third year student of "Energy-Mechanics" faculty, at Navoi State Mining Institute on the specialization "Machine-Building Technology" and I want to enhance my knowledge in Technology. A chance for achieving such knowledge is given by ERA2 ARCADE Scholarship.

I will use the chance via scholarship to interact with students from diverse countries, to create surroundings with various international students for solving different global issues and to exchange our knowledge in technical science

To my point of view exchanging experience and knowledge for students and their countries are gainful and suitable way in developing of My country Uzbekistan too. When I return to My Home country, I will share those materials which are useful as new methods of studying by the help of my gained information with students and contribute to better My friends' knowledge in Navoi State Mining Institute. In the future I will assist to develop former industrial plants and establish a joint venture.

Development of country depends on production substance which appears raw material source for the country. In my country there are sufficiently elevated and underground ore and using these natural combination of materials in ecosystem which means shorten expenditure and saving production time by means of least modernized equipment is the way helps to expend economics and development for a long time.

In fact the basic reason of my participating this ERA 2 ARCADE Scholarship in the field of technology is the ways and means to achieve my purposes which are mainly foundation of varying former technologies to modern models and discover new economic zones.

In addition I am always interested in foreign plants, their velocity of fabrication, workmanship, longevity and competitiveness in the World Trade Organization. If I graduate one of the European Studies Institute which assists me to reach to be international engineer, I will contribute to develop our direct materials and plants as Navoi Mining and Metallurgy Combine for occupying prestigious place in the World Trade Organization.

Finally, I will benefit to my institute as an international student, it is based on my all ability of talking possession in languages, English and Italian. Being chance for learning language, Italian, I have got plan not wasting time and getting more success, to run my own business in my study in order to develop my outlook, and of course through both languages. I will be able to have share experience and knowledge with other students with the help of training or kind of studying methods which are created by discussion and also exchanging practice with students from different countries.

Once again I am grateful for considering my application and I am looking forward to favorable reply.
OP Sanjar 1 / 2  
Actually, I would like to express why I attend in the EM Action 2,mainly a reason is to become an engineer who has two or more foreign languages knowledge including English and to know technics on international level, for reaching such profession there is a chance given by EMA2 program and I will use that chance to achieve my important goals for myself and my country which are able to be mainly figure in development.

With the background knowledge I have in technical field, and I am interested in drawing, collecting technical constructions and to use all methods of getting accustomed to technology by practical courses assist to analyze. The process of searching basic elements according to high technology system of producing, and there is a way using that concept, that is through foreign language, basically in English, or special courses for developing, which majority of them help to have enough skills and abilities to achieve that purpose in technical field as I planned after having finished that courses.

Home / Letters / 'exchanging experience and knowledge for students' - motivation letter