Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Letter for extra second language (Chinese) lesson

tcl1120 9 / 27  

Chinese Tutorial Class

Dear Mr. Tang,

I am writing to you about the availability of Chinese tutorial class to my son, Tom.

Last year, he was struggling in heavy illness, while he skipped the Chinese tutorial classes for consecutive three months. He is unwilling to attend the Chinese class anymore due to serious progress behind. The school teacher told me that he might need to pay extra effort in speaking and writing, while pronunciation and vocabulary are the major problems.

I would appreciate if you could share your special teaching methods on motivating students to speak in the public with foreign language. Also I would like to know more about your teaching experience especially in Primary School Students.

Tom is available on every Wednesday and Friday after school. It would be grateful if you could come to our clubhouse to deliver the Chinese Tutorial Class to him at 7:pm to 9:pm on those days.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Alan
coke 14 / 28 13  
Hello tcl1120
It'll be better if you provide the plot and the prompt for this letter.
Since you're writing to a private teacher who may have little care about your child's story. I suggest you skip the background part and jump right in the weaknesses in English of your son. Just stay short and immediately state your request of this person.

You could mention that you were referred to that tutor by someone and also avoid asking for his teaching experience since you're basically seeking for his favor in the first place.
OP tcl1120 9 / 27  
Thank you for your comment. Appreciated.

Home / Letters / Letter for extra second language (Chinese) lesson