Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'extrusion processing for production' - Letter for Postdoctoral application

pfallahi 1 / -  
Dear Dr.----,
My name is -- ---, a PhD candidate in Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering at South Dakota State University (USA) and will complete my Ph.D. degree by December, 2012. I am searching for a postdoctoral position. My Ph.D. research, being done focuses on extrusion processing for production of vegetable-based Aquafeeds, mainly from DDGS and Soy products. Also, I have about 10 years industrial work experience. I am looking for a position with new challenges, which gives me opportunities to implement my ideas and to learn the up-to-date technologies in generation of value added bio-based products. I have reviewed your research work and am interested in your research area. I was wondering if you had an opening for post-doctoral position in your research group.

I would greatly appreciate if you provided me a post-doctoral opportunity to work under your supervision and I believe that my perseverance and enthusiasm could help me success in the research at your group.

Attached is my CV for your close review. If you need additional materials or information, I would be glad to supply it.

I am now in Toronto to establish my permanent residency as a new immigrant in Canada and was wondering whether it would be possible to make an appointment with you to learn about the ongoing projects and to explore the postdoctoral opportunity further.

Thank you very much for your consideration and looking forward to hearing back from you

Sincerely,

Parisa Fallahi
deepakbaniya 3 / 92 2  
P.S.
Parisa, One of my friend is coming to your university. can you share some info about the uni and the town.

Home / Letters / 'extrusion processing for production' - Letter for Postdoctoral application