Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

FCE - write a letter to Mrs. Brown to ask more information about E.S.Skool

bi195 1 / -  
Dear Mrs. Brown,
My name is Quynh Bi. I've seen the advertisement about English Summer School, I'm really interested in it, because I want to improve my English skills. That is a rare opportunity for me. I would be grateful if you could give me more information about it.

First of all, I wonder where exactly is the Capital Language School? Is it the nearest underground station? Next, we have small classes, and what is the limit of each one? I also want you tell me more about modern teaching facilities. I would like to know if the school is open during the first week in June. I need to know that to prepare as much as I can. In addition, what sort of activities we will take in Summer School? I'm also wondering about what sort of accommodation on premises we'll stay too. Finally, it's about financial problem. Is it the fee £200 per week including accomondation yet?

That's all I want to know. Many thanks for kindly considering my requests.
Faithfully.
Quynh Bi.

I think I have used too much question, how to fix that?
nekiwa07 1 / 5  
Yes, I believe you asked too many questions and the tone of it is off.

I am Quynh Bi and I am writing this letter in view of obtaining information about the English Summer School of which I came to know through your advertisement. I very keen on improving my English language skills and I am quite interested in knowing about how your school can help me with this goal of mine.

First of all, I wonder where exactly is the Capital Language School? Is it the nearest underground station? Next, we have small classes, and what is the limit of each one? I also want you tell me more about modern teaching facilities. I would like to know if the school is open during the first week in June.

First I wish to know more about the location of Capital Language School. Second, I wish to know the size of the class.

Is it the nearest underground station?

What does this mean? Not clear to me :(

Home / Letters / FCE - write a letter to Mrs. Brown to ask more information about E.S.Skool