Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Letter:-Your friend Tamer who has been ill in hospital for three weeks. Your name is Samy.

firetiger34 1 / 2  
Dear Tamer

I am sorry for you for being ill at the hospital, but don't worry be brave as you are don't get upset I am sure you will be out of the hospital very soon and be with us again. Do not worry about your studies, I will take the notes for you from the class in your absence. Within a day or two I will come to see you at the hospital, and I am sure you will be good. Cheer up, don't worry be a brave person. I will also pray to God to help you recover and also to grant you strength to bear it all. But don't forget to take care and take rest. I will come to see you very soon I hope to see you okay.

Your Friend Samy
you are don't get upset

... wrong grammar;
you don't get / you are not getting

I am sorry for you for being ill at the hospital, but don't worry be brave as you are don't get upset I am sure you will be out of the hospital very soon and be with us again.

I am sorry to learn that you have been hospitalized for treatment. Please stay strong and have a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are always with you and I am sure that you will be alright in a few days. Please also do not worry about absenting for the classes because I can help you with the lessons you miss.
OP firetiger34 1 / 2  
1) (but don't worry be brave as you are ) I Mean That ====> ( but don't worry be brave as you are , don't get upset ) I Forgot It ( , )

2) Thanks For The Other modification It Is Really Better :)

Home / Letters / Letter:-Your friend Tamer who has been ill in hospital for three weeks. Your name is Samy.