Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

'further academic and professional qualification' -Recommendation letter

Bobghost 1 / 1  
Hi everyone!
I asked a professor to write a recommendation letter for me, and then I translated it in English.
Could you please check the letter for some mistakes?

Mr. XXXX attended with brilliant results, and achieving the highest grades, the courses of the Master's degree in International Relations at the Faculty of Political Science of our university. As far as my subject area is concerned, I personally followed the preparation of his thesis on "The public spaces", discussed on the XXX of May 2011.

In following Mr. XXX during the preparation of his thesis, I got to appreciate his strong motivation, his autonomy in the self-organization of his work and his ability to rework external inputs.

In terms of content, Mr. XXX's thesis is to be considered excellently made. In addition to highlighting a good disposition for field work, Mr. XX has especially demonstrated to know how to effectively link the development of his theme on the local scale with the debate at an international level, thanks to its ability to consult an extensive bibliography, largely drawing from academic texts in English and French.

Later, from his work he drew a short dossier published in the Italian version of the book Political Geography by J. Painter and A. Jeffrey (Utet, Turin, 2011),which I edited, and an article, sent to a national scientific Geography review (XXXX) for publication (currently under revision).

I think I can define Mr. XXX as one of our best graduates in recent years, able, thanks to the talents demonstrated, to its training and its versatility, to face challenges of different nature, in the working field as well as in further academic and professional qualification.

Thank you in advance!!
jajadiba 5 / 15  
My suggestions;

Mr. XXXX achieved brilliant results with highest grade in the the Master's degree of International Relations. I had personally followed the preparation of his thesis on "The public spaces" which was discussed in the XXX on May 2011.

Following Mr. XXX's preparation of the thesis, I am very of his strong motivation, his autonomy in the self-organization of his work and his ability to rework external inputs.

In terms of content, Mr. XXX's thesis is considered an excellent result
.
OP Bobghost 1 / 1  
Thank you very much!
Any other suggestion?
In addition to highlighting a good disposition for field work, Mr. XX has especially demonstrated that he knows how to effectively link the development of his theme on the local scale with the debate at an international level, thanks to his(?) ability to consult an extensive bibliography, largely drawing from academic texts in English and French.

I think I can define Mr. XXX as one of our best graduates in recent years, able, thanks to the talents demonstrated, to its training and its versatility, to face challenges of a different nature, in the working field as well as in further academic and professional qualification.

:)

Home / Letters / 'further academic and professional qualification' -Recommendation letter