Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Harvard University - My cover letter, need spell checking

Bernard1 2 / 2  
November 8th, 2012
Office of Admission and Financial Aid
Harvard University
86 Brattle Street
Cambridge, MA 02138

Dear Sir or Madam,
Harvard University has built its reputation on the fact that Harvard University admits international undergraduate students, which is an ideal opportunity. As a high school Senior, I immediately began researching for admissions opportunity at Harvard University. I am seeking for admission, since the challenging programs in Harvard University fits my needs in attaining future goals

On September 4th, 2011, the Embassy of Dar es Salaam and Tanzania Students Achievements Organization (TANSAO) hosted a program at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Dar- es-Salaam, Tanzania. The main aim of the program was to promote and welcome Tanzanian students to study in Harvard University, featuring a presentation by Dr. Robin M. Worth, the university's Director of International Admissions, to over 200 Tanzanian students and 60 parents. Dr. Robin M. Worth said, "Welcoming Tanzanian students to Harvard University increases your understanding of America and the world at large, but it also increases Americans' understanding of Tanzania. We have been proud to welcome Tanzanian students at Harvard University and seek additional students. In spite of competitive admission standards, there is only way that you can be certain that you will not be admitted into Harvard University, and it is by not applying"

When I saw Harvard University admissions standards for admitting Tanzania students, I knew that I would be perfectly fit. I have extensive leadership abilities as a three year member of the students' government organization and a knack for computer engineering as demonstrated by my participation in Computer Club and the Mathematics, Science and Engineering Student Network (M.S.E.N). Also I have a talent for organizing, advising and prioritizing as seen in my resume as chairperson of numerous student groups. I am ready to take these skills and apply them to Harvard University.

My energy, enthusiasm, and dedication are rare to find and I look forward to demonstrating it to Harvard University as a new student. I am confident that I will make a positive contribution to Harvard University given the opportunity and I will be pleased to discuss in person the qualities I will bring to the school.

Sincerely,
Bernard Bidii Mathias Materu.

Home / Letters / Harvard University - My cover letter, need spell checking