Home / Letters   % width Posts: 6

Help me to write exemption letter

Sohaib799 1 / -  
dear sir
I am writing this application for exemption in B3 economics classes.My A-levels provisional result have been issued and I am eligible for exemption in B3 Economics paper.I take up the responsibility of loss loss of studies in the classes

I have attached the copy of my a level results
thank you

please help me to write the letter.i am eligible for exemption and i am writing the letter to principle to allow me to skip classes and refund the tution fees.
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
perhaps try phrasing it like this, it's all edited, but I don't know what else you want to say, really:
Dear Sir,
My name is ____ and I am writing this letter as I am eligible for exemption in B3 economics classes.My A-levels provisional result s have been issued and I am eligible for exemption in B3 Economics paper.I take up the responsibility of loss loss of studies in the classes (what are you trying to say here? are you trying to say- lots of studies? please clarify

I have attached a copy of my A level results.

Thank you,

Name
Cpprasad - / 1  
Writing Exemption Letter in computer training

Please help in writing exemption letter to ICMA for exemption in computer training as i have already undergone training in a pvt institute.

Thanks
ibk - / 5 1  
Please try and start from somewhere then corrections and adjustment will come .It is good to help yourself so that others can help you.
strangersth - / 1  
Merged:

LOM for NORWAY, Master of Computer science for University of South Eastern Norway.

I am trying to write letter of motivation for norway univeristies. Please help me with review.
@strangersth write your motivation letter and post it here for a review. Take note that the motivation letter could vary per university. There are some universities that require guide question specific motivation letters while some will accept generic motivation letters. Always check with the university guidelines before drafting your motivation letter. Make sure to follow their instructions for information development at all times. That will save you time when it comes to revisions.

You may need to write several motivation letters depending upon each university requirement so you will need to be patient. Avoid trying to create an all university motivation letter. The reviewer can recognize cookie cutter letters when submitted and this negatively affects the applicant's chances. Try to write an original letter for each university.

Home / Letters / Help me to write exemption letter