Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

HIV infection rate has increased dramatically; Cover Letter - PhD(HIV) in Heidelberg

ozeir 1 / 1  
this application has two motivation letters. this is my second motivation letter which needs to be specialized Details of my educational background is in the second one. Please provie feedback as to the content and flow of the letter and also if my reasons are enough robust to be in the research.

Thanks you

Every week, I hear about someone with HIV dying in IRAN. The rate of HIV infection have increased dramatically in the last few years. Many Iranians living with HIV/Aids are struggling for survival due to the deteriorated antiretroviral drugs and high cost of HIV blood test.

I am excited to see how closely my qualifications and motivations matches your requirements:
I'm familiar with basic methods of virology, Immunology and molecular biology based on what I did during my master thesis. Modules taken as part of my Bioscience Engineering degree at VUB University first instilled my interest in molecular biology and Bichemistry. I have always been fascinated by the basic cell biology which have recently prompted me to read the book entitled "Molecular Cell Biology (Lodish 5Th Ed) to further my knowledge in this area. I also devoted a huge amount part of the introduction of my master thesis to molecular characteristic of the "Lactate Dehydrogenase Elevating Virus" which enabled me to acquire a wide knowledge on ground of molecular virology.

People living with HIV who are deserved to live but brutally discriminated in the Iranian society which not only has ameliorated their conditions but also become socially isolated. me strongly motivated to step in this field. Having a role to to fight HIV has been my career ambition.

Your institute is a worldwide known and reputable, international oriented and it would be an ideal place for my doctoral study. The most important factor is that your program offers research fields I am intensely interested in. I am also aware of dedication and perseverance I will need to have for achieving the best results in the field.

I feel confident that my qualifications are more than sufficient and that I am able to meet the postulated and the forthcoming demands
The rate of HIV infection have increased dramatically in the last few years.

The HIV infection rate has increased to an alarming level.

I'm familiar with basic methods of virology, Immunology and molecular biology based on what I did during my master thesis.

.... you need to capitalize all three or leave it out for all three

People living with HIV who are deserveddeserve to live but brutally discriminated in the Iranian society which is not only has ameliorated their conditions but also become socially isolated.

.... you need to pay lots of attention to grammar.
People who live with HIV are brutally discriminated in the Iranian society. ... this is not a fact for Iran only... In many countries, it is so.

me strongly motivated to step in this field. Having a role to to fight HIV has been my career ambition.

I am strongly motivated to make my contribution to this field.
OP ozeir 1 / 1  
many thanks for your help

....I dont get your idea here. I feel you need to be a little more specific.

Your institute is a worldwide known and reputable, international oriented and it would be an ideal place for my doctoral study.

I find xxxxxxxx (write the name of the university) which is with high reputation for its acadamic excelence, is the ideal choice for my doctoral studies.

Home / Letters / HIV infection rate has increased dramatically; Cover Letter - PhD(HIV) in Heidelberg