Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

I am honored to apply for the Erasmus student exchange programme - Motivation letter for erasmus

hassan83 1 / 1  
Motivation letter for erasmus

Dear Sir or Madam:
I am honored to apply for the Erasmus student exchange programme at you University Which is one of the best ways to achieve the dreams of students around the world to pursue their education.

Being a student interested in pursuing higher studies Iam writing this letter and I am full of optimism in gaining admission to your program.
I hold Bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering from Albaath University and I would like to apply for the Master program in Computer Science at <NAME> University.

Presently, I work as technical engineer at Albaath University ,information systems and communications department for seven years ago until now. My responsibilities are supervising, managing many technical project's at university individually or in a team besides teaching some relevant courses. These responsibilities helps me to bind my academic knowledge with practical projects and grant me professional experiences in my field of specialist.

My goal is to achieve my dream to pursue my studies in this area, which I consider it one of the most important areas in the modern era.

Syria now in a state of war and mass destruction led to a shattering hopes of generations of young people and therefore your program will be an opportunity to save the future of aspiring young ,and I wish giving me the opportunity to be one of them.

I would be very grateful if you consider my application and give me a chance to participate in the Erasmus programme at your University, which would mark my future professional and personal development

I thank you for considering my application, and I am looking forward to your acceptance.

Yours faithfully
rtan05 5 / 32 3  
I have a question: Did the school invite you to apply for the Erasmus program?

I hope you could focus more on YOU and not how Erasmus program caters to students in general.

Your point is clear, you don't need to reiterate your goal to join the program, rather expand on how the program can help you achieve your dream
OP hassan83 1 / 1  
No... Iam appliying to scholarship , no school invite me
thanks very much....

Home / Letters / I am honored to apply for the Erasmus student exchange programme - Motivation letter for erasmus