Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

My house has been renovated from the front to the back. FT D - Balasan surat untuk jeri

Affan_Nafis 1 / -  
Megaluh, 28 oktober 2016

Dear Jerri...

Assalamualaikum...

Hello Jerry, I've recaved your letter and I'm very happy to read this letter. And btw, I'm great here. And I'm happy to know that you are great there.

thank you sent me a letter and explain the circumstances in your new home

I hope your family like living there.

Long time no see jer, and you long to visited my home

my house has been renovated from the front to the back, now in front of my house already, there is a small garden and a fish pond, and in the middle is now built the second floor, and in the backyard there is a chicken coop.

my room now at the top of the house back, because I want it, I need peace when learning

There are a lots of things that I want to tell you more, but this letter isn't enough to recount. So thats way, I think enough and I will tell you again next time. Ideally we can meet soon, my closest companion.

Wassalam.

Best Regard,

Affan Nafis
Hi Affan, I have some minor corrections for your letter. In terms of sentence structure and grammar, you obviously have an understanding of what you want to say in English. You just have to be shown how to properly develop the content of the letter. I hope to achieve that by showing you the cleaned up version of your letter below:

Hi Jerry,

I was very happy to receive your letter. I am actually doing fine and happy to learn that you are also doing well. I would like to thank you for your letter and for informing about how you are doing in your new home. I hope your family likes living in your new place. I am a bit sad that it has been some time since we last visited each other. I hope you can come visit me soon.

Let me describe my current house to you so you can imagine what kind of visit we can have if you come here. There is a small garden and fish pond in front of my house. While the backyard has a chicken coop. My family decided to renovate our house. My room is on the second floor of the house. It is at the back because I need a quiet environment while I am studying.

I would like to tell you more but I am afraid I can't do that just by writing this letter. I think I will stop here for now. I hope you can come visit me soon my friend.

Home / Letters / My house has been renovated from the front to the back. FT D - Balasan surat untuk jeri