Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

ILETS TASK1: A letter about renting a Honda car

hadi1981 25 / 44  
Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it.

You need to explain the following:

1. When and where you hired it?
2. Describe how the accident happened?
3. What kind of action did you take after the accident?

Dear Sir.

I rent a Honda car from your Olaya's office branch Last Friday 1st of June.

I was on the High way of King Faisal to go to Dammam last Saturday and when I tried to get out to exit 7 a car passed into my left side and pushed the posterior rear stop lamp and ran away.

I called the police when the car has been pushed in that accident, but the policeman said he could not help me as the other car ran away and he advised me to write a letter to your main office to get the permission to fix it myself before return it back.

I am looking forward to hear from yo soon

Yours Faithfully

Hadi Ibrahim
OP hadi1981 25 / 44  
Dear Sir.

I rent a Honda car from your Olaya's office branch last Friday 1st of June. On last Saturday I was on the Highway of King Faisal going to Dammam I tried to get out into exit 7 when when a car passed into my left side and pushed the left posterior rear stop lamp and ran away.

Yours Faithfully

Hadi Ibrahim
I rented a Honda car from your Olaya's office branch last Friday, the 1st of June.

On last Saturday, I was on the Highway of King Faisal going to Dammam.

As I tried to get out onto exit 7,when when a car passed into my left side and hit the left posterior rear stop lamp, then drove away.

I called the police,when the car has been pushed in that accident, but the policeman said he could not help me, as the other car drove away, and he advised me to write a letter to your main office to get the permission to fix it myself before returning it to you .

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

First you should ask if they have insurance! :)

Home / Letters / ILETS TASK1: A letter about renting a Honda car