Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

"independent thinking" ; Reference letter (teaching experience)

seatoy 6 / 6  
Dear Sir or Madam,

As a teacher with 27 years' teaching experience, I have been working in Xiamen Foreign Language School for 10 years. Our school enrolls top students every year and Xu Xiaoyan is one of them. I have been teaching her math from grade one.

I did not know much about her until she caught my attention by her attentive listening, active thinking and prompt response. During every class, she follows what I said and reacts actively. She also tries to come up with various solutions for the same question. As I remember, in one practice session, she successfully applied triangle and plan geometry and arrived at a multi-dimensional solution, which I gave the top score.

She has an and manages to solve all problems by herself. Whenever she comes across difficulties, she refers to books and other materials or discusses with peers, rather than ask the teacher for help. For example, one time when she saw a photo of a hotel lobby, she found the tiles of mixed-colors, which form a cubic effect. So she made a computer program and produced a picture of the same effect. What is more, she changed some colors and formed a different cubic effect. Such is Xu Xiaoyan, curious about life and sensible in thinking. Whenever I read her homework, I find the feeling of reading literature.

In short, Xu Xiaoyan is such a talented and potential student with sincere learning attitude, creative thinking pattern and high efficiency. Therefore, I sincerely recommend her and hope she can prove herself a great asset to your university.

Ma Hui

December 3, 2008
During every class, she follows what I say and responds with enthusiasm.

Whenever she comes across difficulties, she refers to books and other materials or discusses with peers, rather than asking the teacher for help. For example, one time when she saw a photo of a hotel lobby, and she found the tiles of mixed-colors, which form a cubic effect. So she made a computer program and produced a picture of the same effect.

This is a very nice recommendation! You must be the sort of teacher who really cares very much about students...

Home / Letters / "independent thinking" ; Reference letter (teaching experience)