Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

An information letter to the Principal of College for scholarships / financial help

iCan 8 / 3  
You are a student who wants to apply to Green Pines College. You are experiencing financial problems at the moment. Write a letter to the Principal of the College explaining your situation and ask for information on scholarships or other means of financial help available.

Begin your letter as follows: Dear Sir/ Madam,

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to inquire for information on scholarships available or other means of financial back-up in order for me to enroll at Green Pines College next semester.

I graduated from South Wales University on March, 2010. Since I have already finished my secondary education, I am aspiring to apply to your college. However, my family have had a great misfortune lately, thus my parents can no longer afford to send me to college. Despite these obstacles, I still want to pursue my college education, and I need to search for other options for me to do that.

Therefore, I would like to obtain information about scholarships your school grant. Also, please include other ways to help me finance my studies. You may send it to me through e-mail at icandiss or mail it to 8ruieflk iwoeh, Northampton City. It would be very much helpful if you could give it to me in full details. Kindly send it before the end of summer for the reason that I have to meet the deadline of application for next semester.

I look forward to hear from you soon. Thank you very much in advance.

Faithfully yours,

Miss Ican Diss
However, my family has had a great misfortune lately,(y ou may specify the misfortune,) thus, my parents can no longer afford to send me to college.

Despite these obstacles, I still want to pursue my college education, and so I need to search for other options for myself, for that to happen.

Therefore, I would like to obtain information about scholarships your school grant s.

Also, please include other ways possible alternatives to help me finance my studies.

It would be very much helpful if you could would give it to me and state the full details on how each particular scholarship can be acquired.

:)

Home / Letters / An information letter to the Principal of College for scholarships / financial help