Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

Letter informing Cancellation of reservation

francesca09 1 / 1  
Dear Brighetti,

I am writing to cancel my reservation at the movement and transportation group meeting arranged in Bologna next week.
As my colleague, De Luca, explained to you, I will go to another meeting in London.

You can credit the booking amount to Brum's account. I have enclosed the bank account number for your convenience (IT 00D0000334D4958).

Yours sincerely,
SilverKnight 15 / 55 4  
It's apparently a short and simple assignment. There's doesn't seem to be much wrong with it. The only thing I can really point out is instead of saying "I will go," you could say "I will be going."
Yours sincerely,

I am writing to cancel my reservation for the Movement and Transportation group meeting scheduled to take place in Bologna next week. As my colleague, De Luca explained to you already, I will have to attend another meeting in London that clashes with this meeting.

Please make arrangements to credit the refund to Brum's account, number - (IT 00D0000334D4958)
Thank you
OP francesca09 1 / 1  
dumi
thank you thank you thank you for your help. Sorry for my bad english.

Home / Letters / Letter informing Cancellation of reservation